Everton (A) Post Match Thread

That first half I was just laughing and shaking my head in total àwe. Merlin was just on another planet. Wish he was 22 and not 32 :-(

It's been a magical season even if we don't win the CL. Football I didn't think I'd ever see from city. But pep has proved everyone wrong. Yes he has spent money but there isn't another manager in the world who can get a team too play this way. I'm sorry but the guy is a genius end of.
God I love this football club.

Feel that when I remember Dinho's age too. Class all over the pitch.

Get in. Superb performance. So happy with this team. It’s not fair to pick any particular stand out performers because to a man they were fucking brilliant. 1 down 3 huge games to come!

Running out of superlatives for this football team our style of play is a thing of beauty , we may have the odd lapse that will give the opposition the odd chance but 99% of the time we are simply too good ,and Merlin is the best midfield player the Premier league has seen , bar none

Brilliant performance and result...

As smooth as a baby's bottom covered with Duckhams grease.

Was on an Everton forum this morning and a lot of them knew we would win, but were very keen that none of our players got injured so we could stick it to the Red Low Life on Wednesday...

JJ

Not sure people such as Schneiderlin or Bolasie shared that opinion. Quite frankly they didn't, as far as I am concerned - and we all understand why...

Sounds like Pep might not put out our strongest side against the rags?

Manchester City‏Verified account @ManCity 3m3 minutes ago
#PEP: For the supporters I can understand. I'm a Barcelona supporter and we were able to win the league at home to Real Madrid and that is so special. We are going to adapt the game against United with respect to the Liverpool games. The line up will be thinking about Liverpool.

James Robson‏Verified account @JamesRobsonMEN 5m5 minutes ago
Guardiola: We are closer than ever. If we are not able to win against United, we have six more chances

Big Sam - some sort of praise from him - "We (Everton) couldn't get the ball off City "- great to hear.

Tremendous performance. Quality all over the pitch. First half was exceptional. Yes they set up and allowed us too much space in the first half but we took full advantage. Pep's got us playing the best football we've ever seen. Can't split Sane or David Silva for MOTM. Fern did everything but score. Jesus was buzzing and linking up play everywhere. Walker up and down the right all game. Everton were pummelled first 30 minutes and we had them on the ropes the rest of the game.

There were hundreds of Everton fans in the park end applauding our players at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.