Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A below average Everton side..Gone are the days when Goodison was a sure loss.We never looked in trouble in the home game and we won't be in this.A comfortable 3-0 win.

A below average Everton side..Gone are the days when Goodison was a sure loss.We never looked in trouble in the home game and we won't be in this.A comfortable 3-0 win.

Daily Star (spit) have gone for us to lose due to Everton's supposedly good home form (despite being 8th in home form table) and our patchy away form (despite being 3rd in away form table), I have no problem with them thinking Everton will beat us but at least give sensible reasons.

They've also gone for the rags to beat Liverpool 3-0.

I hope they've got both wrong. We battered Everton earlier in the season in everything but the result so I am fairly confident we can beat them fairly comfortably (unless Steklenberg has the game of his life again).

Yup. Maybe turmoil a bit strong but they got hammered in the FA Cup, I watched them against Liverpool and they were shocking against a quality team. And with the manager complaining about lack of talent and needing to buy the game is setup for us to get a result
Not yup at all. They've won 3 in 8. Not 4 in 5.

Daily Star (spit) have gone for us to lose due to Everton's supposedly good home form (despite being 8th in home form table) and our patchy away form (despite being 3rd in away form table), I have no problem with them thinking Everton will beat us but at least give sensible reasons.

They've also gone for the rags to beat Liverpool 3-0.

I hope they've got both wrong. We battered Everton earlier in the season in everything but the result so I am fairly confident we can beat them fairly comfortably (unless Steklenberg has the game of his life again).

I was listening to Phil Neville on GMR this morning. He backed United to win as they are in 'great form' but we could struggle as we are having a 'sticky patch' - very lazy

Everton are shit this season, I expect us to win

Put the coaches view on one side ( do know it's his call btw) and now tell me what's wrong with my view please MSB.

Put another way,would Joehave been the first player you've put on the transfer list last July ?
Maybe Hart being moved on had little to do with his ability?

Put the coaches view on one side ( do know it's his call btw) and now tell me what's wrong with my view please MSB.

Put another way,would Joehave been the first player you've put on the transfer list last July ?
1st. Bravo came here to be number one, not a trainer or second dicky to anyone
2nd. Joe isn't coming back
3rd . Bravo is an upgrade on Joe.
4th . Joe hat a lot of faults, sufficiently bad enough for previous managers looking to replace him.

So to answer your question, it wasn't unreasonable that he went

I was listening to Phil Neville on GMR this morning. He backed United to win as they are in 'great form' but we could struggle as we are having a 'sticky patch' - very lazy

Everton are shit this season, I expect us to win

I genuinely believe people think we got beat by Burnley due to all the negativity that followed it. It's the only explanation for this "sticky patch" myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.