Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-sign JOE.

Sell Willy.

Winner takes all between Joe & Claudio with runner up promised all cup games plus 10? PL games,which could be 25 games a season.
Take an 'Option to Purchase'on Pickford or the young Italian lad with the long name.

Claudio tutors all the keepers in the 11th outfield player role favoured by Pep,we have goalkeeping cover plus succession planning,and economically it works for everyone.

Is there a substantially better resolution. The rest of the PL would be sick !!
You dont get it.

Turmoil? They've won 4 out of the last 5 league games.
Yup. Maybe turmoil a bit strong but they got hammered in the FA Cup, I watched them against Liverpool and they were shocking against a quality team. And with the manager complaining about lack of talent and needing to buy the game is setup for us to get a result

Looking forward to this one. Massive if we can pick up 6 points in the next 2 games. No point trying to guess who peps gonna pick for this one but I'd like to see.....

Bravo
Sagna
Nico
Stones
Clichy
Zaba
Yaya
Silva
Kdb
Sterling
Kun

30yd screamer from the ginger prince please

Looking forward to this one. Massive if we can pick up 6 points in the next 2 games. No point trying to guess who peps gonna pick for this one but I'd like to see.....

Bravo
Sagna
Nico
Stones
Clichy
Zaba
Yaya
Silva
Kdb
Sterling
Kun

30yd screamer from the ginger prince please
Not convinced KDB will be fit. Not on any of the training pics/videos unless I've missed him. May have a niggle and be training inside? If so it will depend if he trains with the squad today/tomorrow. Fortunately we an extra day.

Fair enough. We were excellent in that game.

But we didn't win... ;-)

Because the three at the back (and wing backs) werent used to playing in a back 3 and, in the case of Clichy and the wing backs, werent suited to playing in a back 3.

It may turn out to be our best system, but only when we have the right players for it.

Last edited:
Because the three at the back (and wing backs) werent used to playing in a back 3 and, in the case of Clichy and the wing backs, werent suited to playing in a back 3.

It may turn out to be our best system, but only when we have the right players for it.

I agree. I'd like to see us stick with 4 at the back until the right personnel is in place.

However, after Pep having the team for another full week of uninterrupted training, I'm confident they'll be well drilled in whatever set-up he chooses.

The Manchester derby is the only one that's regularly not been shit over the last five years. Liverpool v United games these days usually have 0-0 or 1-1 written all over them and the quality gulf between Everton and Liverpool is too huge to make it a compelling storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.