Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced this is going to be an easy game.Everton's fans may want a loss,but i'm pretty certain that their players will see it as an opportunity to show that they aren't walkovers.Their manager needs a reaction too.
In 2014, didn't they go 1-0 up with a Barkley wondergoal? If I've got that right, remember the noise from the crowd celebrating being quite odd sounding. Happy, but not.

With you on that. This is a proper test of the squad and the team that plays. Really tough game tonight, when the chances are created we need to convert them.
The home game was easier than I thought though but I think we might get a backlash tonight. You always play the crowd and the players so it's something that a hostile crwod might be a little less aggressive than usual, but it is the players we are up against. And they really have a point to prove.

People have been asking a lot of questions about Everton and their coach, and from their point of view this is a perfect opportunity to answer them when few expect much.

Have we not done alright at their spot last few years? I know we always seem to get turned over for a few years but seemed to have put that one to bed.

Have we not done alright at their spot last few years? I know we always seem to get turned over for a few years but seemed to have put that one to bed.

We were battered 4-0 there in Pep's first visit but yes Pellegrini had removed the Goodison monkey from our back prior to that.

We beat em 3-0 at there place only last season, we will create loads of chances hopefully we take them.

I finish work at 8.
Home by 8:15, I’m hoping we’ll be 3-0 by then.

Come on City!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.