Everton Away

season ticket holders get the 35 quid tickets for 30 quid but no idea why you've had LV tickets instead of UV

Not all lower seats are restricted view

Ring ticket office

Oh brilliant, I didn't realise the club gave us £5 off, cheers for the update. I will bite the bullet and go wherever the ticket says as going to the ticket office is out at present it just seemed odd.

One spare adult ticket for this. "Upper Bullens Upper UV1", row E.

£30. My Dad is going and can meet at Goodison.

Please PM if interested. (No phone numbers - see Ticket Forum rules)

Cheers,
Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything in the lower bullens beyond row g onwards is a poor view. The upper is slightly better but the whole stand is like watching the game from the Mary rose !!

Hi Blue Mist,

I also ordered upper tickets but when the ticket arrived it said lower...........i phoned the ticket office up and they advised it was an error on the ticket and my ticket ( UV1) is in the upper bullens stand....

Tickets came today and they are indeed restricted. Very frustrating, they could have made this clear online. Block LV1 Row P. What a complete fail.

I am looking for another ticket ideally in the lower section for my son who will be now home on leave and will be here for the game. Any help will be fantastic. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.