Everton discussion 2016/17

this stink and the premier league will just wash over it but how can a somebody with connections to another club be a shareholder with everton it smells

the rules in FFPR are daft and swings and roundabouts around sponsorship and private money is getting out of hand ok manchester city are also mixed up with sponsorship and private money but we have a very good footing with the fan base and assets invested in the local area and now self sufficient making good turnover and annual reports in the black. we are now whitener than white and have to be with uefa and i think the bench mark is manchester city we are the most finger pointed club in europe and have to answer every investment in the club right down to the tea bags we use

More on this from the Guardian.

www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/jan/25/everton-farhad-moshiri-alisher-usmanov-new-money-ownership

Quite like the look of the Tom Davies chap. Seems to have bags of energy and likes to run with the ball. Reminds me a bit of Lalana. Interesting to see how his career develops. Hopefully he takes it up a notch whereas Barkley always seems stuck in first gear

i just don't get it and why they have let it happen the rules are in black and white and you just can not have shares in 2 clubs in england
we got hammered when the new owners had a major sponsored investment with etihad airways and they had nothing to do with any other club

its stinks and if this not a new way of being a feeder club to arsenal then what else could it be and everton will never break away from big bother if both of them are at 50% each in owning everton. they will pump money into buying young players with no european passports to everton and after 3 years will sell them to arsenal

Quite like the look of the Tom Davies chap. Seems to have bags of energy and likes to run with the ball. Reminds me a bit of Lalana. Interesting to see how his career develops. Hopefully he takes it up a notch whereas Barkley always seems stuck in first gear

the thing is not the talent with young players like tom davies and barkley with everton they don't have to win every week and play at 100% the questions will not be asked every time you go missing unlike at the top 4 or 5 clubs who are fighting each week to stay in the race. clubs like everton and the middle to bottom clubs lose more then they win each season the points gap from 7th to the top 4 is getting bigger and that's why the youth at them club get time to build

the fans are to blame in a way we wan't glory and winning every week the pressure on clubs and manager to get a result is daft and it can kill a good young player at a top 4 club but everton are not in that league and ok tom davies had a good game vs city but he would need 20 to 30 of them in the city squad each season and am sorry we just have that amount of time or room to wait for a young player to bed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.