Everton fans filled with more 'conspiracy theory's' than Us?

WOW - That idiot is seriously mentally ill , it's a game ffs get a grip.
I hope the miriad of Everton fans are embarrassed as we would be by this rubbish , having said that some of the crap on here has me cringing too

singing stand blue said:
After reading all of that bull s**t the phrase that made me cringe the most was without doubt:

They forget. Toffees stick together.

Every time i read it i shudder..

That made me laugh out loud and do a tiny snort out of my nose.

The question is: Why haven't the FA or The Premier League done anything about what has gone on
Tim Howard did indeed become a full and permanent Everton player, ending his loan deal, on 14 February 2007. According to FAPL rules, Everton could have played him against Manchester United but agreed not to under the terms of a "gentleman's agreement", in the case that United were still in with a shout for the Premiership title! By agreeing not to play him, Everton accepted a third-party influence on team selection, and that is illegal under the FAPL Rules.
. The F.A. eventually stated that neither Manchester United nor Everton had broken any rules regarding Howard's transfer and that both clubs had confirmed that Everton had been free to play Howard against Manchester United if they had wished to do so.
Oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.