Everton fans last night

RichardDunneOwnGoal

Surprised to see nothing on this last night.

No one else on here have to evade a barrage of bottles some morons among their away support in the coach park hurled at us on the way out last night?

Don't like the way some of our bonehead contingent have to routinely wait around the edges of said coach park to goad the away fans, possibly with the exception of the derby, but thought this was quite hilarious:

Like an exhibit in a zoo. Really had me cracking up.

Anyone have anything to report on Everton fans in our end by the way? Was some commotion in the East lower as a group of them celebrated their opening goal and were hurled out by the stewards and plod about ten minutes later.

Saw the same shit as the op, loads of bottles thrown over at us whilst the plod stood there and watched them do it and did fuck all about it

Walked along the penned in area, slowed to laugh at them but didn't stop for any length of time, nearly got trampled twice by two police horses galloping towards any set of fans that stopped to hurl abuse, felt that was over the top, i have a dodgy leg and struggle to move quickly only got out of the way because i saw it coming from a long way away seen a few others go flying. As for the stuff being thrown all i could hear was coins and other things pinging off the coach windows, lets not kid ourselves into thinking it was just the Everton lot though i saw just as many if not more City fans throwing things too. Only cowards throw things, they had no target for all they knew it could of taken a kids eye out.

One of the City lads at one point opened one of the gates leading into the coach park, there was no police stopping either set of fans but they both remained in their side with nobody willing to make the first move instead just screaming at each other and "doing an Arsenal" almost wishing the gate to be closed so they didn't have to actually do anything and they could go back to hiding behind a fence.

Saw the same shit as the op, loads of bottles thrown over at us whilst the plod stood there and watched them do it and did fuck all about it

Form that other footage on the other thread, it looks like the plod got stuck into them in the coach park.

There was bound to be something like this. Lots of disappointment on their side and them seeing a few of their fellow fans getting twatted in our end. Stokes it up.

I suppose the final straw is having a blow up banana waved at you!

we had a great time, drank in the waldorf with fans mixing okay, possibly due to there not being any wannabe hoolies from either side being in there. even the police seemed in good humour. a lot depends on how you interact with others, act like a bellend and you usually get treated like one i find. the coach park was just stupid in it's location, before the game we walked through the entrance by the garage but after were diverted through the coach park and back on ourselves before doing a right turn and down to the train station. in fairness it could have been a lot worse on that coach area.

I came down the G or J spiral and Manchester's finest were smackin' a few shins of the EFC fans, and then the two geegees went in! I don't know why people like that come to a football game in the first place. and I don't mean Manchester's finest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.