Everton fans last night

I mentioned it on another thread. But there's a video of both fans goading each other at the coach park and Everon fans going mad at the fences so GMP's finest waded into them. But then GMP stayed where they were at the back of the coach park at the stadium end while up on Ashton New Road a decent sized group of Everton fans broke down a fence and got out onto the road twatting any City fan in sight. There wasn't a proper group of City fans to force them back.

As GMP were back at the stadium it took a good minute before they got out onto the main road.

A few individuals helped out some fellow Blues, threw a few bollards and bricks back at them as well as a few punches but numbers were bobbins compared to Everton so a lot just ran off.

Last edited by a moderator:

our fans were throwing lots of coins, bottles, both sets of fans trying to cause trouble. not much fighting tbh

KippaxCitizen is this what your on about ?

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they not kept in for half an hour and played pan pipes to calm em down la.

we had a great time, drank in the waldorf with fans mixing okay, possibly due to there not being any wannabe hoolies from either side being in there. even the police seemed in good humour. a lot depends on how you interact with others, act like a bellend and you usually get treated like one i find. the coach park was just stupid in it's location, before the game we walked through the entrance by the garage but after were diverted through the coach park and back on ourselves before doing a right turn and down to the train station. in fairness it could have been a lot worse on that coach area.

Exactly mate, there's just idiots that ruin it for the rest of us.

I always have a laugh when I go away and chat about past games etc.

Our coach park isn't that bad compared to some places. At old Trafford you're literally straight out the door and face-to-face with the bastards. The good thing about the penned bit outside is it gives the police a chance to keep the away fans in if any of the wannabe Danny Dyer types turn up.

In 211 last night when a scouser got up and walked to the top of the tunnel steps, he was mouthing off ( dickhead) and got filled in, asking for it doing that, no sympathy at all, if your in the home end you keep it shut.

It think if It's the usual 3000 Everton away fans then there are no or few issues. When you get big allocations you inevitably get some dicks attending with tickets much easier to come by. We do as well. Add in lots of afternoon drinking from people making a day of it and this is what you get. It will be forgotten by next season.

Prior to this season I've been unfortunate enough to sit near to evertons away fans in 212. there has been nothing but aggro on each occasion. Couple of years ago they tried to breach the netting into the home end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.