Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Again it's the idiots in the pubs fault, not the landlord's.

I've sometimes wanted to hit people at games, especially on derby day but I've then thought it makes me out to be a mug and it's behaving like an animal, it's also detrimental to the club.
Then let them go in their own end and problem solved - you know, like it's meant to be.

You think that's a fair comparison?
I hate the dilution of the game already but the thought of letting away fans sit by me in a fucking semi final...

That's not the cause of dilution, it happened all the time up until the 70's.

That's not the cause of dilution, it happened all the time up until the 70's.
Well I never went before the 70's. I started going as a kid in the late 80's.
There's no way you could ever dress it up or make an argument that I'd agree with which subscribes to home and away fans sitting next to each other in a semi final or game of importance.
Why the fuck should I have somebody gloating next to me in my own end after being knocked out of a cup comp? I honestly can't thing of much worse.

You must log in or register to purchase tickets.
Sales Criteria: For safety purposes, tickets for this match are only available for purchase by Manchester City FC supporters with a registered address outside of Liverpool and selected surrounding postcodes, and/or were a Cityzens member, or who have previously purchased a ticket to attend a Manchester City first team game at the Etihad Stadium, on or before Wednesday 2nd December 2015. Full sales criteria and restrictions can be found here.

Purchases may be cancelled at any time if this Sales Criteria is not fulfilled.

So, it's highly unlikely Evertonians will be buying tickets off our website, unless they had devine insight into the results of the 1st and 2nd December, and obviously the draw for the semis on the evening of the 2nd.

Again it's the idiots in the pubs fault, not the landlord's.

I've sometimes wanted to hit people at games, especially on derby day but I've then thought it makes me out to be a mug and it's behaving like an animal, it's also detrimental to the club.

I get what your saying, but we don't live in that utopia m8.
if say a night club in Glasgow advertised in one paper "a Celtic night " then in another paper "a Rangers night " to maximise the footfall then ok the thugs who kick off are to blame for there actions but the night club owned is ultimately to blame for letting that situation happen without taking the apripriat measures to ensure the safty and segregation of two factions who are likely to kick off if things don't go well for them .

That was my problem with the way I (wrongly as it happens ) assumed tickets was being sold

Iv bought a ticket to sit with fellow city fans and I expect the club to do all in there power to make that so, if not then I hold them responsible.
if I'd had know any different I wouldn't have purchased kids tickets.

Seems I may have had the wrong info anyway so hopefully this chat will not matter a jot tomorrow .

I get what your saying, but we don't live in that utopia m8.
if say a night club in Glasgow advertised in one paper "a Celtic night " then in another paper "a Rangers night " to maximise the footfall then ok the thugs who kick off are to blame for there actions but the night club owned is ultimately to blame for letting that situation happen without taking the apripriat measures to ensure the safty and segregation of two factions who are likely to kick off if things don't go well for them .

That was my problem with the way I (wrongly as it happens ) assumed tickets was being sold

Iv bought a ticket to sit with fellow city fans and I expect the club to do all in there power to make that so, if not then I hold them responsible.
if I'd had know any different I wouldn't have purchased kids tickets.

Seems I may have had the wrong info anyway so hopefully this chat will not matter a jot tomorrow .

Scousers will hopefully have nothing to cheer anyway! A 4-0 thrashing should do the trick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.