Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri, all day, every day. Bernardo, Cancelo and Gundo all excellent too. Thought Palmer had a good first start in the Prem and McAtee looking like a clone of David Silva in his brief cameo. Excellent afternoon all round, really enjoyed that one.

All good today. Thought Stones was excellent at using the ball and stopping the rare dangerous moments. Gundo and Bernie are in their different ways pure class as number 8s. Rodri magnificent as usual. Thought Palmer did very well in what must be an unusual position for him.

There were no poor performances today, though I thought collectively the midfield were superb . At the end of the first half I thought if it carries on like this I think Ilkay will be man of the match as I was really impressed with his linking play.
After the thunderbastard there was only one man though.

Rodri gave another man against boys display, he’s absolutely imperious.

He also displayed a new string to his bow today - that sprint to the corner flag after he scored is the fastest I’ve ever seen him run.

Best three for me:

John Stones gave Richardson fucking nothing all game, masterful performance at the back.

Rodri looked like Yaya Touré today, superb.

Gundogan was everywhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.