Everton Post Match Thread

He's a diver and it bit us in the arse tonight.

Can't blame the ref for a supposed title contender failing to beat a mid table side at home. One of our easiest remaining home fixtures as well.

We're nowhere near as good as 11/12. Nowhere near.
And yet another none blue spouting shite

I thought we played quite well, just didn't take our chances. We looked much tighter defensively, should have clearly had a penalty and with the other results, have lost no ground on the top.
Let's see how we are at the end of January, no time to panic.

I thought we played really well. That's two very good performances on the spin. Still think we'll beat Everton to Wembley and Arsenal to the league. Liverpool did us a massive favour tonight

Was a good second half performance wish he would stop playing kdb on the left especially when we are playing a more 4 4 1 1 formation, we need to put a good run together at some point everyone seems to be fucking up equally, normally with this points total we would be way back, was quite surprised how defensive Everton played, they defended really well

Anyone want to bump my agenda thread? Media bias? Don't make fucking laugh. This season more than any other is proof there is a clear agenda against our club. And they no longer try to hide it.

Only saw the last half hour or so, no idea how we were to that point. But from what I saw, we played pretty well. Perhaps we didn't create too many clear cut chances, but credit to Everton, they stuck nine men behind the ball and defended well. And we still had one or two decent opportunities.

As for the decisions, ridiculous. The one on Aguero looked just outside the box, but it was a clear foul. The one when he went through and Howard saved also looked a foul to me - just because he managed to get a shot away, with Howard right on top of him, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be brought back once the advantage has gone, as it would be anywhere else on the pitch. The Sterling one was just plain cheating - no other feasible explanation.

Anyone want to bump my agenda thread? Media bias? Don't make fucking laugh. This season more than any other is proof there is a clear agenda against our club. And they no longer try to hide it.

Fucking this.

I just can't believe it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.