Everton - Post match thread.

Tomorrow will look a good point but blood boiling at ref.

Feel sorry for Sane. Pep warning how counter attack is our biggest threat then throws in a kid whose grown up playing in a position where if you give the ball away a lot has to go wrong for it to result in a goal.

Agreed. Cannot understand why we have so many happy clappers on here.

It's not all doom and gloom - it's only game 2 ffs and we haven't even finished in the transfer window. But that was not good and we need to improve hugely if we are to win the league, let alone the CL.
Happy clappers? Haha! I'm gutted we haven't won but saw plenty in that second half to not sulk and complain we were awful.

I noticed us going at Everton from the minute the second half kicked off and then resorting to trying to kill the game even though they had an extra man.
I noticed us moving the ball quicker and using the width more which had Everton scrambling.
I noticed our desire to win the hall back and the midfield working their socks off to make up for our man disadvantage.
I noticed us creating several chances, some half chances some great chances which had we converted would have seen us deservedly come away with the 3 points.
I noticed loads you didn't and I'm ok with that.

Some people are just fucking miserable. Wasting your breath.

I noticed us going at Everton from the minute the second half kicked off and then resorting to trying to kill the game even though they had an extra man.
I noticed us moving the ball quicker and using the width more which had Everton scrambling.
I noticed our desire to win the hall back and the midfield working their socks off to make up for our man disadvantage.
I noticed us creating several chances, some half chances some great chances which had we converted would have seen us deservedly come away with the 3 points.
I noticed loads you didn't and I'm ok with that.

:)

Said it in a thread a few days back I have real concerns about Jesus. He is a million miles away from leading us to the title. Should be a young sub prospect not the main man up front. Sergio is not firing and we have a huge hole in midfield. I think that was a very worrying display and have to be honest we look a long way behind the rags at this stage.

Lots of room for improvement and why 3-5-2 at home?
Jesus is currently over rated out of this world. Yes he will most likely be brilliantly amazing but that's going to be in a few years time, not when he's bloody 19. Our CM is also piss poor, take yaya out and we've got Fernandinho who in all honesty would probably struggle to get in to a mid table midfield.

Just arrived home so not read through all posts yet!
IMO Poor first half, Sane is NOT a Wing Back so time to rethink.
Thought Otamendi was MOTM by a long way.
Time to pay up for Sanchez because Jesus isn't going to deliver the goals we need.
Shit ref and assistants .
CTID
Cannot fault post, Nicolas easily man of the match, Pep stifling Leroy and Gabriel like he did Kelechi !

Said it in a thread a few days back I have real concerns about Jesus. He is a million miles away from leading us to the title. Should be a young sub prospect not the main man up front. Sergio is not firing and we have a huge hole in midfield. I think that was a very worrying display and have to be honest we look a long way behind the rags at this stage.

Lots of room for improvement and why 3-5-2 at home?

Not sure if serious.

Very frustrated and disappointed, had the chances to be home and dry. Very frustrating to watch the 5 at the back when it was clearly not working. Never play Sane as LwB again!

Bernardo looked great, need to start him at the weekend. Go to a 4231, Bernardo - Silva - Sterling with De Bruyne and Fernandinho behind. Aguero up top so he can find his shooting boots.
bang on we lacked an extra midfielder tonight , second half was much better. Sane was subbed 45 miniutes to late, play him when we play 442 or 4141 , but what a great display second half I have lost my voice and I sit in the family stand .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.