Everton Thread - 2023/24

I reckon it will be (should be) halved on appeal with the rest suspended.
I remember Spurs getting 12 point deduction in the 90s. So all this ‘record’ 10 points is nonsense.
And Spurs were banned from the FA Cup as well that season. But upon appeal both the points deduction and FA Cup ban were withdrawn and a hefty - for the time - fine issued instead. At the time Spurs were one of the so called big six, if they weren't I think they would have been punished more severely.

And I think point 1 is certainly a mitigating factor. I think they paid £26 million for him? Surely that should have been taken into account.

£40-45m it was. He had 1 year left on his contract but we couldnt sell or play him due to the allegations in July, so we lost money either way.

Got to admit, until today I’ve wanted Everton relegated; their constant narrow escapes just because three others were even shitter in recent seasons annoyed me.

But I was wrong, and have changed my mind. They’re the victim of a rag-influenced financial witch-hunt and I hope they fight like an enraged gorilla against everybody at the injustice of it. Starting with destroying the debt-ridden slimy rag cunts in the next game. Hundreds of millions in debt but untouchable it seems. Come on Everton. Fight.

Fuck ffp. Fuck the rags.

They're lucky it didn't happen last season when they were up shit Creek in the league.

This seems to have happened rather quickly too.

Theyll be fine as well, there are far worse teams in the league

Profitability and Sustainability Rules (PSR) are intended to ensure a clubs profitability and sustainability. Unintentionally it would seem, Everton breached those rules. Consequently they are being deducted 10 points. How does this ensure profitability and sustainability?
This nonsense was brought in to stop one particular club, all these diddy clubs minor indiscretions are just collateral damage

And Spurs were banned from the FA Cup as well that season. But upon appeal both the points deduction and FA Cup ban were withdrawn and a hefty - for the time - fine issued instead. At the time Spurs were one of the so called big six, if they weren't I think they would have been punished more severely.

That was a huge stitch up back then but it was always coming. Maxwell and his FA chums were furious Sugar bought the club, the FA foamed at the mouth again when they wanted Spurs to keep Gazza in England to stop Serie A getting bigger. Then the break away from the football league and Sugar securing all his Amstrad boxes annoyed the old biddies further as he was profiting on it all. Every club was doing bungs and brown envelopes but they wasn't gonna let Spurs get away Scot-free. The Cup and points came back but the fine got tripled I believe on appeal

I'm shocked it's taken 25 years for something like this to happen again. Different circumstances though

I can only think of West Ham and the Sheffield United debacle and maybe the Boro not putting out a full squad which either resulted in either huge fines or points deductions.

Whatever happened to that case? There was talk he was a bit of Fix It type of guy but it seemed shrouded in mystery

No idea tbh. You hear the rumours but there were 2 different ones. One of them was he'd been knowingly stiched up due to his profile and there was an attempt at extortion.

He was arrested in July 21. But it meant we couldnt sell, we couldnt use him on the pitch and obviously couldnt extend his contract to keep his value and sell later on. It looks like this wasnt taken into account.

Got to admit, until today I’ve wanted Everton relegated; their constant narrow escapes just because three others were even shitter in recent seasons annoyed me.

But I was wrong, and have changed my mind. They’re the victim of a rag-influenced financial witch-hunt and I hope they fight like an enraged gorilla against everybody at the injustice of it. Starting with destroying the debt-ridden slimy rag cunts in the next game. Hundreds of millions in debt but untouchable it seems. Come on Everton. Fight.

Fuck ffp. Fuck the rags.
Agree,

Everton are being charged for being run poorly.

You can label that against every Club in the country at many times of their respective histories

Glazers ffs, what happens to them?

Dippers under previous owners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.