Everton Thread - 2023/24

We're cheating bastards according to this lot. So, fuck 'em.
I was disappointed to hear that from them. We're probably the only ally they had. Both sets of supporters detest the Premier League. Seems like they've been taken in by the double speak from their neighbours.
Make no mistake, if they drop out the premier league, liverpool will dance on their grave.
I wanted them to beat the premier league rap before last night. Now I'm indifferent at best.

I was disappointed to hear that from them. We're probably the only ally they had. Both sets of supporters detest the Premier League. Seems like they've been taken in by the double speak from their neighbours.
Make no mistake, if they drop out the premier league, liverpool will dance on their grave.
I wanted them to beat the premier league rap before last night. Now I'm indifferent at best.
Did you not realise that it was city fans ironically singing that to them.? I thought their fans took the humour well.

What were they meant to do roll over and let us tickle their bellies? It is down to the ref to manage the game, he let Tarkowski off with alot of shit but that is on the ref no one else.
Some of the complaining is here is silly, I would understand if there was some nasty tackles but there wasn't, Tarkowski got away with a few fouls and that's it, hardly dirty Leeds stuff.

Despite all the sycophantic garbage from the pundits last night I honesty thought that was the worse I have seen Everton play for a long time. Did they manage more than three shots on target? They may not be the worst side in the PL but I don't really get the "Dyche is a football genius" narrative. Luton certainly looked better when we played them. They are always physical but last night they seemed pretty clueless. We gifted them the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.