Everton Thread - 2023/24

LLL after stringing together a few results caused by the points deduction they've reverted back to their normal level.

Does make me chuckle when the if they'd not been deducted 10 points they'd be 7/8/9 comments come on, err no, if they'd not been deducted 10 points they'd still be where they are now as they'd have not had a mini descent run.

LLL after stringing together a few results caused by the points deduction they've reverted back to their normal level.

Does make me chuckle when the if they'd not been deducted 10 points they'd be 7/8/9 comments come on, err no, if they'd not been deducted 10 points they'd still be where they are now as they'd have not had a mini descent run.
Just wait until they have another 10+ points deducted for failing FFP a second time. And before the end of the season as well. Ridiculous.

I really wonder if the PL know what they are doing with these charges/ punishments.

Just wait until they have another 10+ points deducted for failing FFP a second time. And before the end of the season as well. Ridiculous.

I really wonder if the PL know what they are doing with these charges/ punishments.
Fingers crossed

Maybe if they hadn’t broken FFP, which they admitted, they would be in the Championship and another club would still be in PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.