Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

southern muppet

AgueroooOOOO!!! I swear you'll never see anything
haha, remember when their fans used to come on here* and smugly preach about how to run a really great, stable club and how Moyes was the shit?

http://www.sos1878.co.uk/forum/topic/4422-clutching-at-straws-embarrassing/

Some wonderful justice being served up to the slightly more bitter half of Merseyside this season.

Where are they all lately anyway? :S

*yeah I've lurked a lot longer than I've posted

most of us are in mindset that moyes has done a good not great job on limited resources. has lots of negative qualities however and will never be everyones idea of a perfect or great manager. try not to believe everything you read on forums lol..

BRILLIANT!

After the hundreds of Toffee twats who were continually coming on here and giving us the most unbelievable shit you could think of (I've had less shit off Rags since we were taken over by the great Sheikh!). I don't feel for these bitter twats one little bit!

Well it's a big ask but they deserve to go down after that Hans Segars shit in the 90's. Would be nice to get them closer to it with a good win against them ont 20th!

We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

LOL!!!!!

does that mean am not getting a xmas card then??? roll on 20th, may the best team win.not all evertonians are bitter, most go game out of a sense of misguided loyalty and anticipation , like most of yours did in swales era. for swales read kenwright is only difference

I'm just looking forward to giving these bitter bin-dipping pillocks the pounding they deserve. Small time club, small time mentality.

standupefc said:

Yep just put Moyes' medals on the table eh kid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.