Everton v City post match

whilst i know he's stubborn and having a hard time of it, knee jerk thinking will never get us anywhere. I've not seen the stats but i am pretty sure the majority of players ran further and faster than everton did. the goals were terrible all of our own fault yes, but what worries me is the lack of goals and reluctness to shoot from further than five yards. Unusually for kun but he was terrible today - always off the pace and his touch was always putting him in trouble. we all know bravo has to go its worrying when caballero is your preferred keeper, can we just bring joe back please!!! a bad defeat yes but i would not start panicking, every team has a bad game in them and whilst i do not want to compare to them rags but during their title winning hey days they got turned over was it 6-3 by southampton and 5-0 by newcastle. also i hear how bad we are and how they are on the up... well we are still 2 points ahead of them and 3 behind 2nd place in January - i would say there is still plenty to play for lets look up.

transfers, its not the players we have brought in, its the ones we have let go, james milner is doing mint as a reroled left back, nasri having parties, dzeko still scores for fun in any which way head feet tap ins edge of box screamers and I've already mentioned hart. we all talked about the mass exodus last season and it didn't happen so don't expect to see it this season either. lets just get on with it

we never win at home and win never win away.......

Great post

Is Bravo the worst keeper we have had? IMO, yes!
He looks like a frightened child between the posts. Only comes off his line to kick a ball, and is poor in the air, teams can't wait to play us. He's not the only one who was shocking today, but only Pep knows the reason for bringing him here to fcuk up our team. I can only think he is a relation of Peps and is here for his swan song pay days before he retires.
I honestly cannot see us getting top 5 let alone challenging for the title. Bad days.
I bet Everton wish they could play us every week & Spurs probably can't wait to play us.
I'll see your Bravo, and raise you Martyn Margetson. Or Simon Tracey. Or Eike Immel. Or Joe Corrigan (in his first incarnation).

But yes; Bravo is poor.

Will Pep be brave enough to drop Bravo, who without doubt is a week link and it is likely the players will think this as well. The defence seemed to play better with Willy in goal against West Ham. I was in favour of Hart being replaced but I wrongly assumed he would be replaced by someone better. It could be that Bravo is just out of form and will eventually come good but in his present form it would be kinder to take him out of the firing line. Good opportunity missed after the West Ham game when Pep could have said he was keeping a winning team for Everton.

I can't disagree with anything you say there. Spot on.

I've never been happier to have missed a City game.

My opinion is Pep needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get on with sorting the defence. His Bravo decision was fucking shite, and continuously rotating the back 4 whilst taking too long to realise what we all knew, in that the full backs and particularly left backs are fucking wank, is costing us big time.

Pep has to shoulder some of the blame, he watched us before he joined, so how we haven't strengthened at the back is a fucking disgrace.

Bee Eye En Gee O

Trouble is, if I had a penny for every time those words have been uttered on here this season, I'd have enough to buy a Formula One team. The reality is that we are espousing a game plan that is either inherently flawed in terms of its limitations in this league, or one that we don't have the players to make work. My bigger concern is longer term rather than today, however. Kompers and Ya Ya are near the very end of their City careers and Spanish Dave and Fernandinho, both 31, not far behind. That leaves DeBruyne and Aguero as the only two City players I'd be even remotely interested in if I were Klopp or Pochettino or Conte (Gabriel Jesus might turn out to be a world beater, or just a raw kid, we don't know yet). The rebuilding job needed is immense in my book, and that includes Pep's preferred MO

I wouldn't bin the MO lock, stock and barrel.

Aguero needs to up his game. People are remembering him for 93:20 and his work rate and attitude hasn't been good enough for 18 months. He will be sold in the summer if he doesn't improve and either we sign a player like Auba or depending on G. Jesus success, it could be him.

On this you and I agree. I know people are upset but no City fan I know would talk this way....

" We will never win a competition with gaurdiola in charge he is too weak it's time to stop this mess while we can still save some face"

Save some face? When was saving face a big deal for blues?
agreed - definitely a troll - the txt messages from the gloating rags I know stopped sharpish after their result - this past few years has cut them soooooooo deep - and the good news is, it will only get worse for them. WE FIGHT TO THE END - CTID.

Will Pep be brave enough to drop Bravo, who without doubt is a week link and it is likely the players will think this as well. The defence seemed to play better with Willy in goal against West Ham. I was in favour of Hart being replaced but I wrongly assumed he would be replaced by someone better. It could be that Bravo is just out of form and will eventually come good but in his present form it would be kinder to take him out of the firing line. Good opportunity missed after the West Ham game when Pep could have said he was keeping a winning team for Everton.

He should also give garcia a chance rather than play a shit aging full back in centre mid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.