Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero for Everton, Jesus for Anfield.

And Sterling for Everton, BSilva for Liverpool

And Kompany for CL, not for Everton and the derby.
Merlin for the CL, Gündogan for Everton and the derby (or just 60 mins for Merlin each).

We indeed have some incredible depths and over 2 legs our "bench" could be the winner vs dippers,
who will have to go full power at Palace and in their derby.

We should take some advantage from our situation. It could be the (planned) benefit from our fantastic league campaign.

And Kompany for CL, not for Everton and the derby.
Merlin for the CL, Gündogan for Everton and the derby (or just 60 mins for Merlin each).

We indeed have some incredible depths and over 2 legs our "bench" could be the winner vs dippers,
who will have to go full power at Palace and in their derby.

We should take some advantage from our situation. It could be the (planned) benefit from our fantastic league campaign.

Yep, I agree with this. We need to prioritise the Anfield game. It would be great to win the league against United, but the Anfield game is much more important than that. One thing you do have to consider though is the big break we will have had by time we play Everton. Our players will be sort of fresh, so Pep might decide to start our key players for the Everton, two Liverpool games, United and spurs.

I must admit that I do not like the Pool draw. They are a very funny side (can't explain this). We need to be near perfect to bear them. It's not so much about their individual players vs ours but the tactics they have mastered overtime being the best way to play against us. The only pool players I'd like to see in our team are Van Dijk and Salah.

I honestly don't even mind naming a totally fringe squad vs Everton if that would make our players fresh enough for the tie. I don't get the point people make about making sure we go full strength in the league games in the hope of winning the league against united. I couldn't care less about winning the league against them or anyone else so long as we do win it. Priority for me is pool. They are in a top foue race and so if we don't use this to our maximum advantage then it's no one's fault if things don't quite work as planned.

I'd be a lot more comfortable with D. Silva and Kompany in the side.

I must admit that I do not like the Pool draw. They are a very funny side (can't explain this). We need to be near perfect to bear them. It's not so much about their individual players vs ours but the tactics they have mastered overtime being the best way to play against us. The only pool players I'd like to see in our team are Van Dijk and Salah.

I honestly don't even mind naming a totally fringe squad vs Everton if that would make our players fresh enough for the tie. I don't get the point people make about making sure we go full strength in the league games in the hope of winning the league against united. I couldn't care less about winning the league against them or anyone else so long as we do win it. Priority for me is pool. They are in a top foue race and so if we don't use this to our maximum advantage then it's no one's fault if things don't quite work as planned.

I'd be a lot more comfortable with D. Silva and Kompany in the side.
you've got to balance fresh with sharp,both individually and as a team.
so for me it would be full team barring injuries and suspensions against everton.
that should leave a fully match fit team,in mind and body for the liverpool game.

you've got to balance fresh with sharp,both individually and as a team.
so for me it would be full team barring injuries and suspensions against everton.
that should leave a fully match fit team,in mind and body for the liverpool game.

+1

Nothing can motivate the players more for this game, than being able to win the league if we beat the rags. Lets do it City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.