Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be keeping Fern & Sterling out of this one.

If we perform we'll win with or without them.
Nope, play our strongest team for this one, it’s a harder game than scum at home, let’s put ourselves in position to win the league against the scum. Also Everton away is the harder of the two games

I would wrap Kompany in cotton wool with the Liverpool game only 4 days after this one.

I still recall the huge satisfaction I got when we won there under Pellegrini to pretty much set up the title after going a goal behind.

That goal from Dzeko...
Dzeko lying on the floor for 10 minutes to take the sting out of the game.

Just a solid professional performance prior to CL.
Go with a solid midfield to test the play.
Difficult team selection for Pep. Keep it simple and make them chase the ball, after all, they’re at home!!! We have got to be more clinical with our finishing in front of goal too. We have scored lots, but imagine how many we would have had if we were just a bit more composed and ruthless.
0-2 City, hopefully no injuries.

This will be like most of our away games this season, where the home team will defend in depth. This is the game where an early goal do us the power of good and should enable us to win be a few goals. let's get this game won early on in the match, then Pep can take of a few players and give them a rest for the Liverpool game and derby the following week.

How are the chances that Everton will give Liverpool a much tougher league match than us, them hoping to give City an advantage to kick the red dippers out of CL?

Always a difficult fixture for us this for some reason. Game-raising bastards with a huge inferiority complex that makes all the scousers in the crowd squeal like it's a cup tie between us and a league 1 side. Everton are one of the most annoying teams in the league for those reasons, and our poor record there.

I think the bastards will win too, probably an offside Walcott goal and we'll have 80% possession and miss hatfuls of chances. More frustrating shite at Goodison followed by a Scouse media wankfest.

Maybe we should just stop thinking about getting revenge for past games and incidents, and simply focus on this game completely normally. If we play up to our normal standard we should have enough to win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.