Exchanging ticket to friends and family

A friend of mine wants me to take her son to a game, I’ve told her she will need to sign him up as a Cityzens member, I can then add him to my Friends and Family and will be able to get him a ticket. Does she have to pay the £25 to sign him up as a Junior Citizen, or is there a free option, it’s a fair bit of money for only one game.
Don’t bother paying for membership (not worth it for one game). He can get a supporter number for free. Or buy 2 tickets together on here and have them both transferred to you (assuming you have a supporter number).

Don’t bother paying for membership (not worth it for one game). He can get a supporter number for free. Or buy 2 tickets together on here and have them both transferred to you (assuming you have a supporter number).
Cheers BB. Me and my son are regulars, but this lad wants to come along to a game, maybe he’ll get hooked. How does he get a supporter number?

A friend of mine wants me to take her son to a game, I’ve told her she will need to sign him up as a Cityzens member, I can then add him to my Friends and Family and will be able to get him a ticket. Does she have to pay the £25 to sign him up as a Junior Citizen, or is there a free option, it’s a fair bit of money for only one game.
There is a free option

Can u transfer champions league tickets to friends and family or did the club block this for cup games ?

Cheers BB. Me and my son are regulars, but this lad wants to come along to a game, maybe he’ll get hooked. How does he get a supporter number?
What I’ve done in the past is just transferred the ticket to someone actually on my friends and family (eg brother) and then just asked him to forward the email and then the person can add it to the wallet

Hi folks, trying to find a way to post my question. We managed to book tickets travel one down from Glasgow with Caledonian travel last year to get my boy down to see city for his birthday. Wanted to try the same this year but I can’t find anything on offer so next best bet or to buy some tickets. What sites are genuine? Or if anyone from Glasgow is on here that knows any other coaches that run I would appreciate a point the the right direction. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.