Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

It doesn't, this is a common myth. That's just one of the things that could cause the rise
You should be advising nearly every news outlet - that is how it's [an attack is imminent]being reported everywhere.

Can't blame posters on here for taking heed.

Obviously not reported, but my wife heard that 2 people at the concert had reported a women acting suspiciously to the security inside.

So many stories coming out a member of the transport police has said there was 2 attackers 1 blew himself up and the other chucked his bomb into the crowd! I heard that women on sky news talking about the women inside

It doesn't, this is a common myth. That's just one of the things that could cause the rise
The JTAC (Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre - MI5) definition of Critical is "An attack is expected imminently", as agreed with ACPO for use by the civil police and national agencies

Last edited:
Z
Obviously not reported, but my wife heard that 2 people at the concert had reported a women acting suspiciously to the security inside.
my daughter was saying the same. She said the women who reported the Muslim woman who was behaving strangely got a rollicking for singling out a person based on their dress and appearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.