Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

If you take a look at Evengelicals in America, you'll find similar twisted views on 'their religion' as those who try and twist the interpretation of the Quran to serve their own ideals.

The high amount of hate crimes and attacks on 'people who are different' comes from a similar place (Racism, homophobia, otherism etc. )

They are a mirror image and equally despicable in thought. They haven't, as yet, resorted to larger scale terrorism but members of that cult have murdered doctors who work in abortion clinics. They similarly discriminate against gay people and see women as subjugated to patriarch rule.

They too deny evolution, science and reason and are a threat to the progress of humanity.

Look at that prick leading the Libdums being unable to say homosexuals aren't sinful.

Liberal? I don't think so.

The problem with just bluntly 'cutting it out' though, is the quick fixes we'd like to institute may well eradicate most of the original cancer, but we won't get it all and it will inevitably spread because of it.

You are 100% correct that is what happens. If you go back to the 2nd conflict with Iraq and the removal of Saddam Hussain, it then created an unstable country and led to groups such as ISIS gaining footholds. Saddam was an obvious cancer but by removing him the cancer actually spread and very widespread.

The debate on the removal of him is another topic but IMO it was a personal vendetta by George Bush Jr on behalf of his father and brought many nations along with them and has created the situation to an extent we have today.

From my perspective, this division is only created by those who do not wish to integrate with "normal society" and consider themselves somehow closer to this supposed creator. We are "them", that is the whole point to their existence for causing maximum tragedy.

In terms of logistics, I'm talking about following the money, investing more in surveillance and snatching them from their beds if that is what it takes.

Order does not exist in life, I live alongside random chaos.

That does not mean I believe we should wait for things to happen before we react.

If you follow the money ( and i am sure is already known) that you most likely will end up in Saudi Arabia, which as we all know, the main western countries will do fuck all.

western countries do arm deals ( the latest one is $110bn) buy cheap oil from the biggest supporter of terrorism, and will always look the other way when it comes to them.
Sadly in todays society profit over safety will always win when it comes to this fight.

They are a mirror image and equally despicable in thought. They haven't, as yet, resorted to larger scale terrorism but members of that cult have murdered doctors who work in abortion clinics. They similarly discriminate against gay people and see women as subjugated to patriarch rule.

They too deny evolution, science and reason and are a threat to the progress of humanity.

Look at that prick leading the Libdums being unable to say homosexuals aren't sinful.

Liberal? I don't think so.
The Mormon church has recently withdrawn it's support of the Boyscouts of America. Might not sound like a big deal, but they're so horrified with recent changes, ie tolerance of gay members, that they're actually forming their own 'club' with what they believe are true Christian values. That and the fact that their little fuck trophies won't have to mingle with gentile delinquents.

The Mormon church has recently withdrawn it's support of the Boyscouts of America. Might not sound like a big deal, but they're so horrified with recent changes, ie tolerance of gay members, that they're actually forming their own 'club' with what they believe are true Christian values. That and the fact that their little fuck trophies won't have to mingle with gentile delinquents.

Mormonism has to be the easiest to see its been all made up by their batshit, convicted conman founder.

The Osmonds have a lot to answer for too. :)

A poet getting criticised for reading poetry, what the fuck is that all about? Nobody is pretending words can bring victims back from the dead but they can inspire those feeling helpless and scared. Those people are doing far more good than those who do nothing other than hide at home insulting them for it behind a computer screen.

Some real self righteousness on here and it's not needed whatsoever.

Because he doesn't understand.

He's scared, frightened and ill at ease. His brain can only comprehend in black and white at the moment. Everything is either a plot by Islamic terrorists or is a response to Islamic terrorists. He's yet to escape the Balrog that he's intellectually chained to and can't see any other possible reason for the poem

Can we move all talk of the investigation and what we do next to the new thread ive started please and we can keep this one for those that just want to reflect and offer sympathies.

Thanks.

Can we move all talk of the investigation and what we do next to the new thread ive started please and we can keep this one for those that just want to reflect and offer sympathies.

Thanks.

Thank you. I hope people stick to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.