Eye botox

Try and get a second opinion at least pal.
I'm trying to get as much info as possible my gut feeling at the moment is to stick with the level of vision I've got.
What's been said the eye position will change over the 3 months the jab works,so my glasses won't be any good at some point during the 3 months leaving me unable to do much

Without having a doctors degree my words are just opinion based on personal experience.

The botox will 'deaden' muscles around your eye. The amount of botox needed to do this is not an exact science so they will give you too little rather than too much.
The effects wear off after time (once again, different for everyone) so no permanent damage will be done of they get it wrong first time.

Without having a doctors degree my words are just opinion based on personal experience.

The botox will 'deaden' muscles around your eye. The amount of botox needed to do this is not an exact science so they will give you too little rather than too much.
The effects wear off after time (once again, different for everyone) so no permanent damage will be done of they get it wrong first time.
That's my understanding as well ,what I'm worried about at the moment I can just about get by with my sight as it is.
If they do the botox and I end up with one eye looking at the floor and one at the ceiling for 3 months and end up back where I am now ,then another 3 month experiment.
Its probably one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make.
I posted it on here in the hope others that have had it done or can give me any advice what I should do
Thanks for your reply ,what is your experience of botox ?

I have had this done to one eye several years ago, first time was ok but second hurt like fuck and never went back. They injected in the muscle at the side of the eye and was strange seeing the needle coming at you!

I have had this done to one eye several years ago, first time was ok but second hurt like fuck and never went back. They injected in the muscle at the side of the eye and was strange seeing the needle coming at you!
Did it fix your eye mate or make it worse ?

Very long story
I was having it done to correct a squint I had due to losing the sight in the eye. After this they were going to try and insert a lens. Unfortunately my pupil is scared due to the shrapnel so a lens wasn't possible. I had no side effects from the injections though. Would you need them doing every 3 months?

Very long story
I was having it done to correct a squint I had due to losing the sight in the eye. After this they were going to try and insert a lens. Unfortunately my pupil is scared due to the shrapnel so a lens wasn't possible. I had no side effects from the injections though. Would you need them doing every 3 months?
They have said maybe 3 jabs 3 months apart,from your experience would you go for it ?
I know it won't do long term harm but I don't want 12 weeks of double vision when I can just about get by,or will it make a big difference ? If they get it right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.