F1 2024 season

Congratulations to Max on another win barring a miracle tomorrow.

Meanwhile Hamilton moaning about his car being shite. Maybe the team are giving you fuck all as you're moving to a rival?
Which would be understandable. Why would they prioritise the bloke who's pissing off at the end of the season, over the driver who's going to be around for (probably) several more years yet? The team will deny it, of course. Add to that, Russell is the up and coming driver, whereas Hamilton's best days are seemingly behind him (didn't make it to Q3, and will start in his worst position in Oz for fourteen years).

Which would be understandable. Why would they prioritise the bloke who's pissing off at the end of the season, over the driver who's going to be around for (probably) several more years yet? The team will deny it, of course. Add to that, Russell is the up and coming driver, whereas Hamilton's best days are seemingly behind him (didn't make it to Q3, and will start in his worst position in Oz for fourteen years).
That was my conclusion after today's qualifying. The team have to be selective with what information they give to him in case it used against them in a zinger of a Ferrari next season.

I thinks he's enjoying stirring it up off the grid. His comments backing Suzie Woolf got far less coverage than I expected with regards to back door deals and lack of transparency in the sport.
What, like him fucking off to Ferrari?

Congratulations to Max on another win barring a miracle tomorrow.

Meanwhile Hamilton moaning about his car being shite. Maybe the team are giving you fuck all as you're moving to a rival?

When doesn't Lewis 'Woe Is Me' Hamilton moan, he's always whining about something and not just this season?

Lucky for him Sainz won't be there next season, otherwise he'd be bitching about Sainz constantly out-qualifying him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.