F1 2024 season

FFS Lewis.
He had a phenomenal run of success (seven world titles, six of them in a seven year spell), but his best days are a distant memory now. Whether the move to Ferrari will bring an upturn in his fortunes, only time will tell. There seems to be quite a few people questioning if it's the right move for him.

He had a phenomenal run of success (seven world titles, six of them in a seven year spell), but his best days are a distant memory now. Whether the move to Ferrari will bring an upturn in his fortunes, only time will tell. There seems to be quite a few people questioning if it's the right move for him.

I don't blame him at all for rolling the dice. At this stage in his career, why not.

*8 world titles

Schumacher’s career petered out at Mercedes.
Vettel’s at Aston Martin.
It’s the way of the world.

Hamilton fanbois trying to rewrite history cos they just can’t let it go.

I’m not even a Hamilton fanboy. Long standing McLaren fan but Button was always my favourite driver, now I’m rooting for Norris.

Hamilton would’ve won that race comfortably had the rules been applied. He was cheated and should be given that 8th world title.

Like it or not (and I have no strong feelings either way), Verstappen officially won that race and, consequently, the title. Did he and his team pull a fast one that evening? Yes;it seems that way. Would Mercedes and Wolff have done the same thing if the roles were reversed? Almost definitely. But I get your earlier post now. You think I'm a RB fanboy. You couldn't be more wrong. I don't have much time for either MV or LH. To me, they both come across as arrogant ****s. I'd love to see someone like Norris win the title. Or even Ricciardo, though the "Jack Nicholson Joker" permanent smile can get a bit tedious after a while. Or maybe Perez. Though I guess any of them are unlikely to do so in the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.