F1 2024 season

Is he that better than everybody else, is his car that better than everybody else's?
I honestly think it's him. And I hate to say that.

My only evidence is when he didn't finish the Aussie GP and the rest of the field at the top was bunched up to a couple of seconds gap throughout the rest of the race.

I honestly think it's him. And I hate to say that.

My only evidence is when he didn't finish the Aussie GP and the rest of the field at the top was bunched up to a couple of seconds gap throughout the rest of the race.

Perez can’t get near him in the same car, Sainz at RB next year might make it more of a fight.

Top drive from Lando. Elite racer.

I hope Red Bull sack off Perez next season and get in a top tier driver like Sainz. Verstappen will still piss every race but it'd be good to know just how much is down to his abilities with a teammate who's also at the top level. Perez is mediocre at best.

Verstappen is a class ahead of the rest. Simple.
The problem for other teams is he also gets the fastest car.
Verstappen is breaking every record. Compare what he has won and done to other former champs at the age he is now.

Anyways, it’s boring. But that’s not Verstappen’s fault. Nor RB. It’s every other driver and their teams.

Missed it. Anything to write home about?

I found it an exciting race. Mixed pit stop strategies were really interesting as the race evolved and some madness with a safety car.

There’s more to F1 than who finishes first, I wish some people would understand that.

Verstappen is a class ahead of the rest. Simple.
The problem for other teams is he also gets the fastest car.
Verstappen is breaking every record. Compare what he has won and done to other former champs at the age he is now.

Anyways, it’s boring. But that’s not Verstappen’s fault. Nor RB. It’s every other driver and their teams.

He’s got no competition, that’s the problem. Perez is nowhere near the top level.

The last time the pressure was really on was Abu Dhabi in 2021 and frankly Max saw his arse until the win was gifted to him.

He needs a better team mate and the other teams need to sort their shit out.

Brilliant episode of the Missed Apex podcast this week with a former Mercedes strategy guy, going into detail of that mental 2016 season when Rosberg and Hamilton spent all year knocking the shit out of each other.

Really fun listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.