F1 Season 2021

Mick Schumacher is rewarded for his excellent season with a role as Ferrari reserve driver

It's been eight days now and I'm still in total disbelief and raw anger over what transpired last Sunday. It's like living in a live, real life version of the emperors new clothes.

Seriously? He's won seven titles already so is it really that gutting to lose this one?

Someone like Felipe Massa is where the truly gutting stories are. Basically two chances at winning the championship (2007 and 2008) and lost the championship of the last lap of the season at his home race.

Seriously? He's won seven titles already so is it really that gutting to lose this one?

Someone like Felipe Massa is where the truly gutting stories are. Basically two chances at winning the championship (2007 and 2008) and lost the championship of the last lap of the season at his home race.
The last corner of the last lap at that.

Excellent season, please explain why he's had an Excellent season from where I'm sat he was very poor
Those were Ferrari’s words not mine. Although his was top of the table in damage caused to cars through the season.

You don't understand do you?

Rumours Verstappen has threatened to walk if his race engineer fucks off to another job.

For some it’s not about who won or lost, it’s the manner in which it unfolded.

I‘m sure that MV fans will try to wash that last lap away as they believe it was his rightful title but, and a huge but, the decision to go against all the regulations to basically decide a title, has not only left the ’sport’ with a question mark above it, it has led to many long term fans thinking that it’s not sport at all.

The last lap was not about ‘sport’, it was about changing history.

I wouldn't blame Hamilton retiring if I'm honest. He'll be questioning where the integrity of the sport has gone and may not want to be fucked over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.