F1 Season 2021

Just read that the results of the inquiry will be announced two days before the start of the 2022 season.

Yet more drama to come then.

Surely they’re not going to strip Verstappen of the title two days before the first race, would cause absolute chaos.

Just read that the results of the inquiry will be announced two days before the start of the 2022 season.

Yet more drama to come then.

Surely they’re not going to strip Verstappen of the title two days before the first race, would cause absolute chaos.
I don't think it's that kind of inquiry. Seems to be just more of a general investigation with teams to improve stewarding to ensure we don't get a repeat of Abu Dhabi.

I don't think it's that kind of inquiry. Seems to be just more of a general investigation with teams to improve stewarding to ensure we don't get a repeat of Abu Dhabi.

They definitely just said on the news they could potentially strip him of the title.

But could be the news talking shite.

Any testing going on yet? I've been considering getting back into it if the period of Mercedes dominance is over. It would be interesting to see what else has changed after about 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.