FA Cup 2023-24

Hope they choose Aldershot for TV after their win and it’s at home to Stockport.

Wimbledon v Ramsgate. Pity they didn’t draw someone a bit bigger.

Wasn't able to get to Curzon Ashton's game on Saturday as we were playing at the same time, but watching the highlights they were unlucky not get a replay with Barnet. Barnet played a lot of the game with 10 men and Curzon had a goal disallowed which looked (albeit not the best camera angle in the world) onside.

Second year running they've made the first round which is a great achievement (lost on pens in the replay to Cambridge last season)

Wasn't able to get to Curzon Ashton's game on Saturday as we were playing at the same time, but watching the highlights they were unlucky not get a replay with Barnet. Barnet played a lot of the game with 10 men and Curzon had a goal disallowed which looked (albeit not the best camera angle in the world) onside.

Second year running they've made the first round which is a great achievement (lost on pens in the replay to Cambridge last season)
Have skate that was there and he said it was an injustice they didn’t at least get a replay. Two goals disallowed for dodgy offsides….

I think clubs that win this round get 40k quid..

I thought I might have jinxed it as well. I had to turn over to watch the Strictly results but was really chuffed when I came back and saw they’d kept the draw.
I love the name as well plus the fact that they took about 5 times the supporters than they get at home matches usually! :-)

I hadn’t realised that their grounds are only 3 miles apart. Replay should be interesting.

It's not a foregone conclusion. These tiny grounds where a partisan crowd is right on you are deeply uncomfortable experiences for teams from the higher leagues.

Just send the ramsgate chairman say they are one game away from Manchester utd. Local team or not ramsgate can fuck off !
My first reaction was to agree with the fuck off but I'll tell you what....there's a Halifax moment in the rags if a lowly team have the bottle to go for it and why not Ramsgate.

My first reaction was to agree with the fuck off but I'll tell you what....there's a Halifax moment in the rags if a lowly team have the bottle to go for it and why not Ramsgate.

Yea I just thought of all the mid table teams why choose the rags. Personally I would want a top team with a modern ground ;)

Perhaps Ramsgate think of all the pl the rags is the easiest tie.

Got to get passed ak Don's first !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.