FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Mixed feelings about this tie, I know Pep will go strong but, for me, the FA Cup is the trophy I least care about. The players have enough on their plate with the Premier and Champions League games to come after an exhausting 18 months. Would settle for either Pl or UCL trophy, pref both

Mixed feelings about this tie, I know Pep will go strong but, for me, the FA Cup is the trophy I least care about. The players have enough on their plate with the Premier and Champions League games to come after an exhausting 18 months. Would settle for either Pl or UCL trophy, pref both
I am sure Pep would too but he likes to get us to semi final stage in case we are out of the others. I think we will be pretty strong tonight.

Well left Haslingden at 2pm here at Cheshunt station at 18:10 next overground at 18:36 should get to shite heart lane for 18:51 had to dodge some shite traffic on the M1 but overall a breeze really...

Guys there has been a fuck up on the tickets says gate 7 was sent on a right long walk only to be told goto gate 10 !!! City just sent a text

If the coaches are not on the M6 afore 1pm they're inviting trouble.

1 crash and there's no margin for error.

Guys there has been a fuck up on the tickets says gate 7 was sent on a right long walk only to be told goto gate 10 !!! City just sent a text
The whole experience is shite before you get to your seat.
Shite transport links,shite security trying to get in.I have been to quicker and better airports.Shite concourse.
Great once you get to your seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.