FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Well went on coach after deciding not to drive . Went with city coaches and wasn’t too bad in all honesty . Usual Fri night traffic and football traffic around north London . Got in ground 10mins before ko ..
great stadium regarding seats but fuck me shite concourse and total carnage getting in ground .

Well went on coach after deciding not to drive . Went with city coaches and wasn’t too bad in all honesty . Usual Fri night traffic and football traffic around north London . Got in ground 10mins before ko ..
great stadium regarding seats but fuck me shite concourse and total carnage getting in ground .
Easily the worst away day in the EPL.
Great once you get to your seat but everything before that fron seven sisters,to trying to enter,toilets and concourse is shite.
At least at The Etihad if you walk for 30 to 40 mins you are in town.For to walk that and then queue for the underground is a disgrace.
That huge second tier stand behind the goal looks amazing.

And to top it off coach ( no 8 ) has decided to break down on way home !!!!! WTF

The entrance number disappeared from our ticket, no steward outside stadium knew the entrance for block 113, complete farce. Ended up in wrong section (upper seats), needed a supervisor to take us out of the ground to re-enter our section. Concourse at half was mayhem!

That part of London is an utter wankstain. 40 mins to walk to Seven Sisters through shite, discarded rubbish, clouds of skunk, and then queue for the tube…

All made up for by a fantastic away support again. Loved the cheeky Poznan at 90 mins. Once again, didn’t like the lack of info in the stadium with what was actually going on. Why they can’t sort that out in 2024 is beyond me.

That part of London is an utter wankstain. 40 mins to walk to Seven Sisters through shite, discarded rubbish, clouds of skunk, and then queue for the tube…

All made up for by a fantastic away support again. Loved the cheeky Poznan at 90 mins. Once again, didn’t like the lack of info in the stadium with what was actually going on. Why they can’t sort that out in 2024 is beyond me.

North London is a shit hole ! Wembley, Spuds, and Arsenal are all shit holes round the stadium once you get way from the new builds round Wembley it's like Moss Side in the 70's !

The whole experience is shite before you get to your seat.
Shite transport links,shite security trying to get in.I have been to quicker and better airports.Shite concourse.
Great once you get to your seat.
Concourse is shite no room, pie was nice though
It makes me laugh when someone who has never been there, or probably to any English stadia, video from their hospitality areas, going on about it having a micro brewery, when you try and get a drink you can't get to the bar but maybe access a back packer for an insipid 3.8% lager brewed by a multinational.

Seats don't have much space either, not as bad as the fake OT, but compared to other new grounds and stands everything is cramped. They say it is for NFL but they tend to be larger people, so that is bollocks.

Who’s idea was it to put spurs hospitality right behind the away end must kick off on the regular that

North London is a shit hole ! Wembley, Spuds, and Arsenal are all shit holes round the stadium once you get way from the new builds round Wembley it's like Moss Side in the 70's !
One of the reasons I think it's mental that a one bed flat in one of the shitholes probably costs more than my family home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.