FA Cup 4th round draw (Wycombe or Villa away)

Assuming it's Villa, remember they got to Wembley when they were struggling last season. They might see the FA Cup as one way of salvaging their season and an escape from the misery of the Premier league. Their players have been bashed repeatedly and are a wounded animal.

I hope Wycombe beat them because I don't fancy going to Villa Pk in the current circumstances. Wycombe is a banana skin as well. At least if we go away from home, we should avoid the complacency factor which has done for us in the past.

Assuming it's Villa, remember they got to Wembley when they were struggling last season. They might see the FA Cup as one way of salvaging their season and an escape from the misery of the Premier league.
I think they'll be more concerned about getting PL points, given the TV revenue changes.
Wycombe is a banana skin as well.
Wycombe will also be concentrating on promotion, in the unlikely event they get through, they're 8 points off the automatic places with a game in hand, and a replay with Villa gives them an extra game in a 46 game league season. They'll look at a game against us as a money spinner (so expect £50 tickets), but then put out a weaker side to save players for their games in hand, they know they have little chance of beating us, even on a shit pitch at Adams Park, we're not 1998 City these days, they had a good chance against a very low quality and confidence Villa, they won't be thinking that City is winnable.

If City end up playing Villa it will be just short of 10 years since Micah got his last minute equalizer in the FA Cup at Villa Park.
Was that the one when he scores the header and swears on BBC saying he was still "fucking buzzing" when being interviewed live - funny as fuck with the interviewer having to apologise

It will have to be decided before the replay, for ticketing and security arrangements.

Agreed, but as @marco points out they had games lined up at 12,2,4 and 6 in third round, but not all of them were on tv, so could they do the same and allocate us a Sunday slot, then decide which ones to show after the replays??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.