FA Cup 4th round draw (Wycombe or Villa away)

Do you think Wycombe and Villa, now they know one of them will face us, will approach their replay game differently? Like will Wycombe go all out to win as they have a chance to play against some of our 'stars'? Maybe Villa will be thinking that a loss against Wycombe wont be that bad as a cup run seems unlikely anyway and they have to focus on the league?

Watch this space, we will play Wycombe.

trains to Wycombe look a right ballache.

Looks like Manc-Euston-Marylebone-Wycombe and back again could be the cheapest/quickest route. No way of knowing until we know the time and date though. I only looked at it for the Saturday, factoring in a couple of different kick-off times and there were options for advance singles coming out at £25.50 each way, £51.00 total. The other route is Manc-Banbury-Wycombe on Crosscountry trains but think that works out more expensive. Once we know the kick-off time and date I'll do some more research. For convenience sake, I hope Villa get through.

i hope its wycombe, then we can sing, we were here when we were shit

I went on the two previous occasions we played them in the bad old days. I was away on business and took a mate who was more into Rugby than football. he wanted a night on the beer but I convinced him watching City was better. Coming out of the ground he turned to me, deadly serious and said 'if you ever suggest watching the shit again I will punch you'. I remember Nicky Summerbee had our first shot in about the 80th minute and we all sarcastically cheered it was that shit.
After the league match I swore I would never go back to that shithole ................. so I hope it is Villa.

For Wycombe I'd go from Picadilly to Birmingham New Street, walk literally 2 minutes to Birmingham Moor Street then get the Marylebone train.

Buy the trips as 2 separate tickets, one from Manchester to Birmingham and the other from Birmingham to Wycombe and it's cheaper. It's easier than going into Euston and coming out again. Might be different on the day but that's usually how I do it when visiting relatives there.

Looks like Manc-Euston-Marylebone-Wycombe and back again could be the cheapest/quickest route. No way of knowing until we know the time and date though. I only looked at it for the Saturday, factoring in a couple of different kick-off times and there were options for advance singles coming out at £25.50 each way, £51.00 total. The other route is Manc-Banbury-Wycombe on Crosscountry trains but think that works out more expensive. Once we know the kick-off time and date I'll do some more research. For convenience sake, I hope Villa get through.
The Euston gig seems the best option. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.