Form guide:
Chelsea: LWDDWW
Liverpool: LWLWWD

Injuries:
Chelsea: Luiz, Cahill
Liverpool: Adam, Lucas

Referee: Phil Dowd

Sky Bet odds: Chelsea 11/8 Draw 9/4 Liverpool 2/1

Opta stat: This will be the 10th FA Cup meeting between these two sides and the first FA Cup final contested by them. There has never been a draw in the nine previous meetings, with Chelsea holding a narrow 5-4 advantage in the head-to-head record.

Possible starting XIs:

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Lampard, Ramires, Meireles, Mata, Drogba, Sturridge.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Downing, Henderson, Gerrard, Spearing, Carroll, Suarez.

squirtyflower said:
No one to win?

I noticed that myself. Very cheeky from Sky Sports to offer draw odds. Unless it pays if regular time ends level.<br /><br />-- Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Chelsea for me.

I agree. I think Torres may score a few... If he is given time on the pitch, that is.

Couldn't care less who wins this but hope it's a good game. They seldom are, though.

If i had it my way, Chelsea will win but John Terry get knocked out (again) and won't lift the cup. But i just had the feeling the dippers will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.