FA Cup - Chelsea v Liverpool Match Thread

lee-mcfc said:
Pam said:
For anyone in need of further distraction from tomorrow, The scouse FA Cup Review programme is about to start on their shitty Dipper TV station.

-- Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm --

lee-mcfc said:

Kenny's lot or the plastic racist southern twats?
what i posted was a quote from RAWK

Oh, ok.

Amazing how this season has panned out for us considering where we were only a few months ago.

Scoucers were so awful that we didn't even have to get out of first gear to dominate them for the first hour. Then Bosingwa managed to fuck up and let them back in the game, which to their credit, they raised. At least we gave them something to wallow in self-pity over for the rest of the summer.

stony said:
Unknown_Genius said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I still really and truly believe that Chelsea will win the CL this season something weird has happened under RDM. They still shit in the league but i think they have just quit on that to win the cups.
Dangerous game

Its the defence for Chelsea that worries me. No Terry, Invanovic, Cahill very likely injured, and Luiz in a race against time. They'll probably need to play Mikel, Essien, or Bosingwa at centre-back. I can't see them holding out against an attack of Robben, Ribery, and Gomez. Then there's the home advantage, and Bayern getting more rest.

I only want Chelsea to win the Champs league if it means one of Spurs and Arsenal missing out.
It would be too cruel on Newcastle if they got 4th and missed out.

Same here, now do you want Arsenal as 4th or below and we get RVP, or Spurs as 4th or below and we get Bale, or both? :)

And congrats to Chelsea for winning the FA Cup. They seem to be blessed with loads of luck...or was it another monumental fuckup by the king kenny lol

I've not read through the thread so I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but to me the goal posts looked like they were leaning back a bit.
blogghostgoal_2212168a.jpg

If they were straight the ball would have hit further under the post and bounced further back meaning Liverpool would have scored. Even as it was I think the ball was over the line but not past the rear part of the cross bar.

Anyway Chelsea were the better team and deserved it.

The officials would have been crucified if they'd given that as a goal and I don't think it's in anyway.

west didsblue said:
I've not read through the thread so I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but to me the goal posts looked like they were leaning back a bit.
blogghostgoal_2212168a.jpg

If they were straight the ball would have hit further under the post and bounced further back meaning Liverpool would have scored. Even as it was I think the ball was over the line but not past the rear part of the cross bar.

Anyway Chelsea were the better team and deserved it.

it's all if's and but's, I think if the ball dropped flat to the floor then the edge would be on the line, not a goal.

Goal line tech has to be implemented, and the more high profile cases there are that don't affect us the better.

We ought to rely on Andy Townsend's judgement. First he said it was a fantastic save then five minutes later "you know I think it crossed the line". Tosser. Chelsea just about deserved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.