FA Cup Final | Ticket Advice

Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Friendly advice needed blues.
Wouldn't bother to rush booking train tickets theirs virtually zero savings to be made these days between advance ticket's and flexible tickets. I looked last week and nothing less than £90 return on advance so may a well pay £103 to have the flexibility of any train. Probably no advance ticket's left now anyway but since Avanti were given the route they've just bled people dry

Kick off tIme will be a nightmare. Epsom derby scheduled to start at 4.30 on the same day. ITV screen that live and they hold the rights to FA Cup final with BBC. Possibility that the derby moves to 4 and FA Cup starts at 4.45, but more than likely final starts at 5.15. That means if it finishes in normal time then there are only two direct trains back to Manchester. If it goes to ET then only one train back that leaves at just after 9. FA must have know this when they set the date so it makes it even worse that they haven’t sorted out a 2.00pm ko with the broadcaster.

Can anyone who was at the semi tell me how they got on with a print at home ticket (city did some for those who have a plastic seasoncard), and did you have to show your ticket down where the ramp used to be as well as at the turnstiles? Planning on taking my little boy on my mums 065 ticket and hoping for no problems with a 6 year old boy clearly not being an 065 woman (same price band i know, but still can come across a jobsworth)

Mum's been with me from 2011 for every league cup final, fa cup final, and com shield (and 99) at wembley, so i need to take my son to keep my mind off her not being with me - plus he'll love it, and, hopefully mum will still be here to watch it on the telly, she's proving the hospital wrong so far, and every day is a bonus. From my first match with her in 1985, she'll always be there with me even when she's not...

Let's win that cup!

Can anyone who was at the semi tell me how they got on with a print at home ticket (city did some for those who have a plastic seasoncard), and did you have to show your ticket down where the ramp used to be as well as at the turnstiles? Planning on taking my little boy on my mums 065 ticket and hoping for no problems with a 6 year old boy clearly not being an 065 woman (same price band i know, but still can come across a jobsworth)

Mum's been with me from 2011 for every league cup final, fa cup final, and com shield (and 99) at wembley, so i need to take my son to keep my mind off her not being with me - plus he'll love it, and, hopefully mum will still be here to watch it on the telly, she's proving the hospital wrong so far, and every day is a bonus. From my first match with her in 1985, she'll always be there with me even when she's not...

Let's win that cup!
Big up to your mum blue

Do cheap train tickets exist anymore?

Showing as £103 return when I looked which is the standard fare isn’t it?

Is it possible the final may be 3pm this season as no other games on?

If you know someone else going with you and aren't eligible for age related discount cardse see if Two together card is an option.

£30 but 30% off each ticket.

Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Friendly advice needed blues.
I’m in the same boat as you, only got 8000 ticket points and it’s the first year in a decade that I didn’t join the fa cup scheme.

Its another reason to hope the rags get beat tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.