FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

As others have indicated, don't be put off by waiting time quotes.
I logged on at 8.55am ahead of 9am window opening.
9.01 am - you are number 3020 in queue - estimated waiting time > 1 hour
9.04 am - number 2900 in queue - est wait 55mins
9.06 am - number 2600 - est wait 30 mins
9.14 am - number 450 - est wait 1 min

once system is up + running - seems to drop by 200-300 per minute

So someone on very low points who isn’t a season ticket holder can just get a ticket through their supporters club? Seems a bit daft to me. I hope they don’t do the same for the champions league final if we beat Madrid.
Yeah its shit that a member of OSC who only been to one game with just a cityzen membership number gets a ticket. Lots of hangers on getting tickets while ST holders get nothing. At least all those on cup scheme getting one.

Given we have 30k+ why have supporter branches been given an allocation prior to tickets going on sale, why couldn't they purchase their tickets online like most other people. How does the club know that people who are on the cup scheme with the required points are getting the tickets. Can someone with 20k points in a branch buy a ticket now or will they be blocked as in theory they have a ticket or will branches be abusing the system and telling those people with required points who aren't going to apply and then those tickets are going elsewhere. Why can't the club sort out the ticket office?
There are non season ticket holders who are SC members in the hat for tickets....I've voiced my concerns and keep being told they're entitled to one. As a ST holder who possibly won't get one on the current criteria (not enough points), they can fuck right off.

How the fuck do they expect someone from ardwick or bradford, gorton etc expected to get back from radcliffe or didsbury at a probable midnight return
The same way you'd expect people from Radcliffe or Didsbury to get to Ardwick or Gorton, no easy answers mate.

So someone on very low points who isn’t a season ticket holder can just get a ticket through their supporters club? Seems a bit daft to me. I hope they don’t do the same for the champions league final if we beat Madrid.
OSC shud get fuck all tickets if we get to CL final. Should be by criteria only. They dont org travel or fuck all so shud go by points criteria only.

There are non season ticket holders who are SC members in the hat for tickets....I've voiced my concerns and keep being told they're entitled to one. As a ST holder who possibly won't get one on the current criteria (not enough points), they can fuck right off.
Why are they entitled to one? Surely this needs to be sorted once and for all by the club and branches.

Just spent an hour outside the ticket office at the north stand. Might be dry but bleeding cold in that wind! Got there and saw a supporter with disabilities going ape as he’d been asked to return this morning at 10am from a visit yesterday after being told his tickets for Madrid would then be sorted. Was then told to come back later at 3pm to sort. Absolutely diabolical, it’s not the ticket office person it’s the whole sheer shit show of management and the way we are treated as ‘customers’! Poor lad left totally dejected I gave him an heads up on the access team and just hope he gets sorted!

As for changing this in an email before the end of the season so not getting all our Madrid tickets is just shambolic from the so called best club in the world!

The reason why your payment has failed now, during the season, is because our existing supplier has recently decommissioned their payment gateway. The timing of this was out of our control hence why this change has happened now - we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Inconvenience what a load of shite!

No one is accountable

FFS. Didn't seem to get much advance notice.

Glad I checked my personal email a short while back.

Anyway, ticket is in my phone wallet already and managed to get exactly where we wanted to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.