FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

It’s not fair though. Someone who rarely goes to games gets a final ticket instead of someone who goes to every home game for the season. I don’t know if the supporters clubs take priority to certain members, but my mate said the lad next to him in Madrid on Wednesday didn’t have a season ticket and got his ticket through supporters club. To me it’s wrong, but it’s the way it is I suppose.
I understand everyone’s point of view but I guess you’ve got to look at like this 30,500 for the final let’s say. Take off 2000 maybe for supporters club as the club has a duty to hand these out to these clubs. Supporters clubs bring new fans in and help the fan base grow!

I can buy 3/4 of our lots tickets at 8k points, and then have to wait for 4k for the final one - worth getting the three if/when it gets to 8k rather than waiting as its selling so quick?

I understand everyone’s point of view but I guess you’ve got to look at like this 30,500 for the final let’s say. Take off 2000 maybe for supporters club as the club has a duty to hand these out to these clubs. Supporters clubs bring new fans in and help the fan base grow!
Fucking joke can't do my grandson who's on my friends and family with mine for some reason kicks me our! Just spent 2 hours on the phone from 115 to 38 in the queue and the bastards just cut me off ! Started again 211 In the queue if it cuts me off again they can fuck off and I'll watch it at home on TV !

Fucking joke can't do my grandson who's on my friends and family with mine for some reason kicks me our! Just spent 2 hours on the phone from 115 to 38 in the queue and the bastards just cut me off ! Started again 211 In the queue if it cuts me off again they can fuck off and I'll watch it at home on TV !
Is your grandson a seasoncard holder on the cup scheme?

Can you not use the Junior Pull Through to get him one?

I can buy 3/4 of our lots tickets at 8k points, and then have to wait for 4k for the final one - worth getting the three if/when it gets to 8k rather than waiting as its selling so quick?
Do what I did and book a block of four but leave a single seat in the middle on the basis single seats will be less popular then when the last one qualifies buy it. Gamble yes but should be fine if its a single seat and if not just buy the closest seat available

Do what I did and book a block of four but leave a single seat in the middle on the basis single seats will be less popular then when the last one qualifies buy it. Gamble yes but should be fine if its a single seat and if not just buy the closest seat available
Nice one thanks good idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.