FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Absolutely no chance. They always always always have stories like this that they parrot until it becomes “the truth”. Somehow they are bigger and better than everyone else.

The only time that any club ever get more than an another for a final is when the other club don’t take up their full allocation. The only time it has ever happened to us was Wigan when we got large sections of their end.

It makes them feel good about themselves to spread bullshit stories like this when their team is underachieving. The implication is that they are bigger than us despite being shitter. It’s not true, I promise you.
It’s possible that they have been given some extra tickets out of the FA family/neutral allocation but it will be at their end of the ground, and if that’s the case we’ll get extra tickets too. But United fans are spinning this as getting extra tickets from our allocation despite the fact that ours hadn’t even gone on sale when this “news” started circulating!

I've pointed you in the right direction if you are to lazy to dig the minutes out,there's not a lot I can do.
Don't think I could go to anymore matches than I presently do, as times are difficult and I have to prioritise where I spend my time and money.
I should just about scrape through with my points and being on the cup scheme.
Hopefully sat next to you,seeing your alright as you have the points.
You’ve got more points than Barry Took
1683928461895.jpeg

State of play:

There were approx 13,100 tickets available as 3pm window opened*
As of 10.45 pm 10,950 tickets available**
i.e. 2100+ tickets sold to newly eligible + late purchases from previous categories between 3pm + 10.45pm

No idea whether next qualifying criteria buckets contain similar number of supporters or whether uptake ratio will be maintained as sale process continues

Would also point out that sale process not exactly marketed heavily by City - so word of mouth etc may mean that some qualifying supporters only realise over w/end that tickets have actually gone on sale

Also difficult to estimate how many eligible supporters are holding back to sit with Friends + Family on lower points totals

Maybe enough tickets left for 5 more windows - maybe more if take-up levels drop off - all a bit guesswork

* My earlier post had missed some seats below safe standing - apologies
** Includes 700 Premium so only 10,250 realistic tickets for most supporters

State of play:

i.e. 2100+ tickets sold to newly eligible + late purchases from previous categories between 3pm + 10.45pm

No idea whether next qualifying criteria buckets contain similar number of supporters or whether uptake ratio will be maintained as sale process continues

Would also point out that sale process not exactly marketed heavily by City - so word of mouth etc may mean that some qualifying supporters only realise over w/end that tickets have actually gone on sale

Also difficult to estimate how many eligible supporters are holding back to sit with Friends + Family on lower points totals

Maybe enough tickets left for 5 more windows - maybe more if take-up levels drop off - all a bit guesswork

You're correct about not knowing they were on sale. I only found out by checking the tickets section here and thought "WTF I haven't been informed!" I checked my emails and one had arrived at 04:00 saying they were on sale from 9:00. Quite poor that.

State of play:

The two people I’ve spoken to about it are both waiting until other people in their group have enough points. Fairly small sample but I bet there’s loads in the same boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.