FA Cup Games 21/22 April

One of the worst bottle jobs I’ve ever seen by spurs tonight. Fuckin shithouse cowards

Didn't see the game , sounds like it was fun!!!
Knew Spurs were going to lose when I read the sun yesterday and poch said he would rather get in the top 4 than win the FA cup
But when we won the FA cup it gave us a springboard for more success.
Oh well come on Chelsea

Laughable that people are trying to say the ref was not balanced and favoured United.

Spurs were rubbish in that second half and deserved nothing from the game and in fairness the ref was not bad at all.

I used to think you had valid points in the conspiracy debates but after this comment of yours I think your a bit of a WUM or say things just to go against the grain. just my opinion as the ref today should have sent at least one rag off..

I used to think you had valid points in the conspiracy debates but after this comment of yours I think your a bit of a WUM or say things just to go against the grain. just my opinion as the ref today should have sent at least one rag off..

You are entitled to your opinion. To me the ref did not influence the match unduly. People expected him too and are now, disappointed with the result, looking for small reasons to blame him and explain United reaching the final.

If that game today warranted players being sent off then hardly any matches would finish 11 against 11 and football would be a lot poorer for it.

You are entitled to your opinion. To me the ref did not influence the match unduly. People expected him too and are now, disappointed with the result, looking for small reasons to blame him and explain United reaching the final.

If that game today warranted players being sent off then hardly any matches would finish 11 against 11 and football would be a lot poorer for it.

Yet the same fucking ref sent off Delph for a tackle that was nowhere as bad as Valencia's today..that's called influencing the game mate.
Herrera got away with numerous fouls before being booked.
Of course Taylor influenced the game...

Spurs in that first 20 minutes looked like City under Mancini, pretty damn good. Unlucky for Spurs their spine bottle every big game whereas we had Yaya, Tevez, Silva and Kompany who could do it in the biggest games. Kane can score 500 goals in his career, will it matter if he wins 0 trophies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.