FA Cup Games 21/22 April

Strange that they've gone for 3 clashing tv kick offs - Arsenal game will still be playing when this kicks off and this will still be playing when our match kicks off.
Yes it is a bit unusual,i suppose sky have their games planned before the cup games are organised,i will just go back to the beeb and make sure i got it right

Yeah that's right

Notice that there has been some character about United lately? This imo is not unconnected to Sanchez's arrival. Undoubtedly they have become better for it.

I'd agree, but west Brom at home!!
That's a one-off situation that every team in the planet faces from time to time. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking how did Barca loose a 3 goal cushion and fail to qualify against minnows Roma even with arguably the world's best player in their team?

No doubt indeed they have become stronger with Sanchez in their ranks.

So well worth the wages then ?
So long as they do not do a Leeds FC, it wouldn't matter to them and let's face it they have more than enough revenue streams to ensure that that transfer wouldn't hurt them financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.