FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Looking forward to this game. Fulham are scoring goals for fun. Yes, I know they could only draw against Blackpool but Fulham have a GD of something like 50.

Thought fa cup games opponents get 15% of Capacity?
The competition rule is that the away team has the right to claim up to 15% of capacity should it want that many tickets. Based on Fulham's away following, that wasn't going to happen.
The 15% figure is subject to how segregation is set up and on police advice so isn't totally cast in stone. Arsenal have been criticised for allocating only around 6,000 tickets (10% of capacity) to visiting clubs for FA Cup ties at the Emirates but have got away with it based on local safety regulations. I think there may be one or two other guilty parties but names escape me.

I’ve been charged for my F&F cup tickets in East Level 2. We’re all in the cup scheme but I can’t work out the ticket prices & the official site gives no info now it’s a sell out. Can anyone tell me the cost of adult; Senior Citizen & child for that stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.