FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I saw on social media there is a dipper with fake tickets for the semi and the game at our place.
He reckons he got 400 into Wembley for the league Cup final on fake tickets.
Thought Anti Social media was the place to find the scousers.

had the same. tried to put it though as a kids ticket but wouldn't let me so just booked her an adult ticket. could've probably waited till later in the week but wanted to get the better tickets
Yeah had to do the same as I didn't want to lose ticket. I logged on hoping to get the £30 tickets. I forgot the seats are at the back of the top tier. So paid the extra to go behind the goal in 110

4 ordered, get down there and support the team, no matter how inconvenient it is, Pep and the side deserve a full end.
They do. But somewhere there's a line in the sand where you just can't afford anymore. They will have no concept how little money people have on comparison to them
1. Burnley away 30
2. Madrid home 40
3. Season ticket dd 75

All that without travel costs

Then a semi final plus costs and the potential we go through in other tournaments and need the money there

Never ever did I think I'd miss a semi especially v Liverpool but I just can't justify the costs this time in hope we get through against Madrid and Liverpool

They do. But somewhere there's a line in the sand where you just can't afford anymore. They will have no concept how little money people have on comparison to them
1. Burnley away 30
2. Madrid home 40
3. Season ticket dd 75

All that without travel costs

Then a semi final plus costs and the potential we go through in other tournaments and need the money there

Never ever did I think I'd miss a semi especially v Liverpool but I just can't justify the costs this time in hope we get through against Madrid and Liverpool
Leeds on sale next week too no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.