FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I agree with a lot of your post but we were there in August v Leicester and also in March 2020 v Villa so not even close to not being there for 3 years.
I agree with a lot of your post but we were there in August v Leicester and also in March 2020 v Villa so not even close to not being there for 3 years.
Not to forget some of us were lucky enough to be at the Carabao cup final v Spurs last year aswell.

Not many turned up for Leicester as I was there , ok let’s say 2 years we’ve not been at Wembley as fans in a must win game for arguments sake !! It shouldn’t matter if it was only 12 month ago!! Isn’t it days like this we support our team all year for ….. let’s put it another way …. If we hadn’t been for 20 years we all know tickets be like gold dust , like the gillingham game , which brings me to my point of people just not being arsed !!! It doesn’t get much bigger than an fa cup semi final at Wembley against liverpoo!!!

Totally agree. Followed City since the 70's through the lows of the 80's & 90's. Not missed a Wembley match as I remember the bad times so aint going to miss the good times. I booked a holiday to Portugal before we got to the Semi final. Still told the wife me & my son are flying back from Faro into London on Sat morning then flying back 10pm at night & no I am not loaded, just loyal and the thought that some our 'fans' can't be arsed to get to Wembley on a Saturday afternoon to support the boys against the whining grief monkeys in a Semi Final suggests most are bunch of glory hunting JCL's . Support your to team or don't claim to be a supporter ....
Spot on pal

Our fan base has changed so much less than 23 years ago thousands of us queued up for umpteen hours to get a ticket for a third division play off final and there sure weren't no free bleeding coaches.
We seemed more ‘fanatical’ back then. Remember the atmosphere for that Wigan game, or Birmingham the following season. Fucking electric.

And sours
And spurs

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to our ticket management. Loyalty doesn't count for much nowadays with most things. CTID
It's an interesting scenario actually and one I think has been raised previously.

Thinking about it, the deferred option was for those people with concerns about returning to live matches after the Covid break!

A good gesture really.

However, it comes at a cost. If fans don't want to go to a home game all season why would the Club consider they are willing to travel to a Semi at Wembley!

And who is to say all those that did defer are going to renew next year!

Not arsed either way just pointing out how it is but I don't think it's a reason to have a pop at the Club really.

Last edited:
Not many turned up for Leicester as I was there , ok let’s say 2 years we’ve not been at Wembley as fans in a must win game for arguments sake !! It shouldn’t matter if it was only 12 month ago!! Isn’t it days like this we support our team all year for ….. let’s put it another way …. If we hadn’t been for 20 years we all know tickets be like gold dust , like the gillingham game , which brings me to my point of people just not being arsed !!! It doesn’t get much bigger than an fa cup semi final at Wembley against liverpoo!!!
During covid when people.like me missed games for the first time you realise its not the end of world to pick and choose

On example this month I've bought
Burnley away 30 plus costs
Madrid home 35 plus costs
Season ticket 80
Leeds away soon be 30 plus costs

Do you think more than however many people can genuomely afford it all plus bills and other interests with other commitments too. With the Hooe we get through in comps the line has to be drawn somewhere ot get in debt

It's not life or death

It's an interesting scenario actually and one I think has been raised previously.

Thinking about it, the deferred option was for those people with concerns about returning to live matches after the Covid break!

A good gesture really.

However, it comes at a cost. If fans don't want to go to a home game all season why would the Club consider they are willing to travel to a Semi at Wembley!

And who is to day all those that did defer are going to renew next year!

Not arsed either way just pointing out how it is but I don't think it's a reason to have a pop at the Club really.
Took the defer option this season - have family to be concerned about and nobody knew what the hell was going to happen.
Great idea from the club - in turn I knew I was giving up any privilege to tickets to big games. Anyone complaining needs to have a look at themselves

During covid when people.like me missed games for the first time you realise its not the end of world to pick and choose

On example this month I've bought
Burnley away 30 plus costs
Madrid home 35 plus costs
Season ticket 80
Leeds away soon be 30 plus costs

Do you think more than however many people can genuomely afford it all plus bills and other interests with other commitments too. With the Hooe we get through in comps the line has to be drawn somewhere ot get in debt

It's not life or death
It's not life or death but the pandemic made me realise that life without live football is shite. I go to every game I can now. If you want to save £30 I'll have your Burnley ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.