FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they have had their original 21,000 allocation increased where does it say that on their web site and why has it not been announced ? Why are they only showing the same blocks as before on their web site ?

It'sABlueWorld said:
west didsblue said:

That diagram is incorrect as it was just showing the initial 21,000 section.

I have heard a few Wigan fans with tickets in block 522. I think I have seen a wigan fan with tickets in block 524 but I'm not sure about that one.
City are selling tickets in 501 and 115, so there's a good chance the diagram is correct

speccybob 8 said:
squirtyflower said:
speccybob 8 said:
One of each
isn't that above face value?

I'm happy to pay it!
I'm sorry to remind you of the CoC but
9. Ticket touting and 'point whoring' (i.e. buying tickets just to sell on in order to get the loyalty points) will not be allowed. Tickets can only be sold at face value, or less (including any admin charges incurred in the purchase).

and inducement to posters to accept over face value is included in that so

THAT'S A BANNING

518 is definitely Wigan as that's where I'm sitting and so is 522 as that's currently available on Wigan ticketing

xmusampa said:
518 is definitely Wigan as that's where I'm sitting and so is 522 as that's currently available on Wigan ticketing
On the op now city selling as far as 527 on the top row (half way line) 115 bottom (corner flag) definitely potential for more tickets and a bigger official allocation logically than the semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.