Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
speccybob 8 said:
squirtyflower said:
isn't that above face value?

I'm happy to pay it!
I'm sorry to remind you of the CoC but
9. Ticket touting and 'point whoring' (i.e. buying tickets just to sell on in order to get the loyalty points) will not be allowed. Tickets can only be sold at face value, or less (including any admin charges incurred in the purchase).

and inducement to posters to accept over face value is included in that so

THAT'S A BANNING

Fuck me I really love beef monster munch as well

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
squirtyflower said:
speccybob 8 said:
I'm happy to pay it!
9. Ticket touting and 'point whoring' (i.e. buying tickets just to sell on in order to get the loyalty points) will not be allowed. Tickets can only be sold at face value, or less (including any admin charges incurred in the purchase).

THAT'S A BANNING

sorry mate, someone has to think of the children

squirtyflower said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
squirtyflower said:

THAT'S A BANNING

sorry mate, someone has to think of the children

Jimmy?

squirtyflower said:
speccybob 8 said:
squirtyflower said:
isn't that above face value?

I'm happy to pay it!

THAT'S A BANNING

Ok, one wham bar and a packet of flaming hot monster munch. (I'm going to foe you squirty if he wants pickled onion)

Fuck!! I didn't see he had already posted :(

You'd think in the age of computers it would be pretty simple for City to issue a quick update at 5pm each day with the approximate no. of tickets remaining in each category so that fans could work out what their chances are of getting a ticket.

We can guess a little with the Online Plan, but we can only see Blocks rather than seats.

At the moment:

£115 - 9 blocks
£85 - 10 blocks
£65 - 4 blocks
£45 - 3 blocks

It looks like we're in the same situation as Wigan. All the £65 and £45 seats will sell out tomorrow morning. Difficult to know whether the £115 and £85 tickets will be popular. I would they they will still sell be as this is the Cup Final and in the end I opted for the £85 when they were all available as I wanted a good seat so I assume other people will do likewise.

Tried to work out how many seats there are left based on the average number of seats per block in Wembley (500). But there are too many imponderables such as how many seats have already been sold in each block, and whether all the blocks are the same size ( I don't think they are).

The online sales is brilliant. So much better than wasting a whole day queuing. Got home today, and my tickets were waiting for me.

Three of us can get ours tomorrow whilst 2 have to wait a little longer and I'm hoping they should be able to get them on Saturday but as yet City have announced nothing. So it's a case of do the first three of us wait and gamble to get the five of us sat together or do we take up our three first and hope they get two together later.

Dejavu and we've been here before. C'mon City throw some information out so fans no where they're up to, whether to book hotels, transport or not?

Blue2112 said:
Three of us can get ours tomorrow whilst 2 have to wait a little longer and I'm hoping they should be able to get them on Saturday but as yet City have announced nothing. So it's a case of do the first three of us wait and gamble to get the five of us sat together or do we take up our three first and hope they get two together later.

Dejavu and we've been here before. C'mon City throw some information out so fans no where they're up to, whether to book hotels, transport or not?

You know the answer mate, buy asap and then if the worst happens try and pick a couple up off here. I'd think we'll be selling into the middle of next week.

Blue2112 said:

Get your tickets tomorrow, and if you've not got a hotel yet you'll end up half way home anyway.

blue b4 the moon said:
Blue2112 said:

You know the answer mate, buy asap and then if the worst happens try and pick a couple up off here. I'd think we'll be selling into the middle of next week.
Depends how many of the regular seasoncard holders with 4,500 or more loyalty points buy tomorrow. I reckon there's a lot of people in that category, maybe more than 5,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.