FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the football family tickets in the neutral bits lower tier in the middle rather than a particular end? I thought these would sell as every club, FA, Refs Association etc normally has more than one person wanting to buy them and they may be raffled as a way of deciding.

The 2nd tier club Wembley could be a different case though.

Blue2112 said:
Three of us can get ours tomorrow whilst 2 have to wait a little longer and I'm hoping they should be able to get them on Saturday but as yet City have announced nothing. So it's a case of do the first three of us wait and gamble to get the five of us sat together or do we take up our three first and hope they get two together later.

Dejavu and we've been here before. C'mon City throw some information out so fans no where they're up to, whether to book hotels, transport or not?

whatever you do get the ones you can tomorrow. wont reach sat. only if we get another batch will it go past fri night imo.

Corky said:
Aren't the football family tickets in the neutral bits lower tier in the middle rather than a particular end? I thought these would sell as every club, FA, Refs Association etc normally has more than one person wanting to buy them and they may be raffled as a way of deciding.

All over the place. I have got 2@£45 and 2@£85 and there were £65 and £115 available too all at my local FA.

Never managed to see the full planning of where they all are, but if there are £45 tickets being sold by the FA then it is clear that those tickets are level 5 behind the goals, so definitively not central and easily resaleable to fans from the other side.

MaineRoadBlue said:
mrmacca said:
I'm confused. We've got the same amount of tickets (approx.) as we did for the Semi, which imo was the bigger and cheaper day out of the two games.

Yes the final is the final but the late kick off will put many off. So, if the semi went to blue card holders with priority, why won't this?
headscratch.gif

It will for sure.

In fact, come Monday there will be a blind panic in the ticket office when there are thousands of £85/£115 seats that have no takers.

Too slow to sell.
Too expensive.
Too late a K.O.
Too easy to stay at home, watch for free, avoid travel chaos and save a fortune!

Said it before, it won't be a sell-out regardless of how many tickets City sell, there are still thousands awaiting re-allocation from the FA for the Wigan end that have had no takers.

I know this for a fact as my wife works at my local county FA and they sold all 40 City tickets and told the central FA that they needed just 6 (3 pairs) of the Wigan tickets!
You might be right about the Wigan FA tickets. Quite likely to be empty seats in respect of the FA tickets allocated to the Wigan end but we can't control that

City will sell out, and I'd rather the seats get sold fairly than sold off quickly in a mad scramble. The only question is whether the price of those tickets left will mean it goes to Blue Card holders. Does it matter if it sells out over the weekend or next week?

MaineRoadBlue said:
Corky said:

All over the place. I have got 2@£45 and 2@£85 and there were £65 and £115 available too all at my local FA.

Never managed to see the full planning of where they all are, but if there are £45 tickets being sold by the FA then it is clear that those tickets are level 5 behind the goals, so definitively not central and easily resaleable to fans from the other side.

Seems unprecedented - but like you say they would have to do something different if demand is low.

salfordblues said:
We're getting ours today, are there many lower tier tickets left?
just had a quick look online for you pal, plenty of tickets on lvl 1 blocks 115 116 117 118 all @ £85 only lvl 5 for £65 & £45 tickets, now if ur a big spender there are loads of tickets / availible to choose from at £ 115.

Hope this helps :)

Blue2112 said:
Three of us can get ours tomorrow whilst 2 have to wait a little longer and I'm hoping they should be able to get them on Saturday but as yet City have announced nothing. So it's a case of do the first three of us wait and gamble to get the five of us sat together or do we take up our three first and hope they get two together later.

Dejavu and we've been here before. C'mon City throw some information out so fans no where they're up to, whether to book hotels, transport or not?

Get the 3 today. Better if they sell out only 2 of your group dissapointed rather than all 5

mancitymick said:
Blue2112 said:

Get the 3 today. Better if they sell out only 2 of your group dissapointed rather than all 5
Definitely this. I wouldn't even consider waiting in this situation. The other two will still be able to sit together by Saturday, but all five of you might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.