FA Youth Cup Final - Dates Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before that we has 2 second legs at home in the Finals. Against Chelsea too.
And in the U18s league final rounds you only play each team once. both this season and last we played Chelsea at home (and won both). So Chelsea fans are probably a bit aggrieved as well, no conspiracy here I'm afraid.

Before that we has 2 second legs at home in the Finals. Against Chelsea too.
Having spoken to someone who's played in the last two finals, they give priority on the second leg to the team that went furthest the previous season. Because Chelsea won it last season they got to choose.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish work in time, so rather than be an ignorant, selfish twat, I'm not going to order a ticket.
Funny, because I could have gone to the Stoke game, but was informed by the Ticket Office that it was a complete sell out.

anyone know if there will be an away section for the second leg

There was last year cos I went in it. For reasons that I cannot fathom City didn't advertise the fact in any way, shape or form, and I actually had to go to the ticket office and ask in person, at which point they sold me a ticket. It was reflected on the night, as there were only a handful of "normal fans" in there. The majority were other City youth team and feeder club players in tracksuits.

The year before that (2015) was much more of a mix. My advice is to phone up the club

There was last year cos I went in it. For reasons that I cannot fathom City didn't advertise the fact in any way, shape or form, and I actually had to go to the ticket office and ask in person, at which point they sold me a ticket. It was reflected on the night, as there were only a handful of "normal fans" in there. The majority were other City youth team and feeder club players in tracksuits.

The year before that (2015) was much more of a mix. My advice is to phone up the club

You going this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.