FA Youth Cup Squad Analysis & Preview

When Pep comes in next season he won't believe the talent we've got in the academy. :)

Cheers all! I'm really not exaggerating either. The Portsmouth manager said we were a phenomenal team. So did their players on twitter after the game.

If we're not the best, we're in the top 2/3, in the country. The strength in depth, and the amount of stars we have potentially, is really unreal. If we find someone who's capable of harnessing this then we've got our own La Masia, easy.

Simon Davies and Wilcox are incredibly fortunate,they're gonna have to be the very best to retain their roles as we cant allow these kids not to realise their full potential.

Simon Davies and Wilcox are incredibly fortunate,they're gonna have to be the very best to retain their roles as we cant allow these kids not to realise their full potential.

Yes but even then they can only do so much. Then it comes down to the manager ultimately.

Yeah, highly unlikely. I've personally never been to Elland road so I'm gonna make the journey. Really looking forward to it.

Wrote a mammoth new piece looking at all the options Wilcox has at his disposal for this year's competition.

Brahim, Adarabioyo, Garcia, Nmecha etc. Covered them all. It's a fucking great squad.

http://inesteemedkompany.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/fa-youth-cup-preview-analysis.html

Enjoy! It contains the goals from last night's Portsmouth game too where Brahim and Nmecha clinched a 2-1 victory.

Thanks for that, great stuff.

It is very exciting (or will be if any of them ever get a chance, but I am hoping for a new start next season).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.